COMPUTEX Bringing Back The Hot Chicks!

HardOCP News

[H] News
You have to laugh when the promoters behind COMPUTEX send out a press release like this. It is comforting to know that the powers that be haven't forgotten what was once great about trade shows...boobies. :D

In order to help the participating exhibitors to enhance potential sell, a group of 30 COMPUTEX Sweeties with youthful spirits that will stir-up the atmosphere ardently while roaming around the COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 in celebration of 30th anniversary. Once the "COMPUTEX Sweeties" activity was announced, there were at least 200 gorgeous applicants have registered, hoping to be selected as COMPUTEX Sweetie. Majority of applicants came from university graduates, advertising models, leading actress from movies and soap operas, contestants from local matinee idol shows and so forth. The COMPUTEX Sweetie is attracting international media attention as the new topic for exhibition.

been there several times, have to admit.. those girls really got some big boobies..no kidding..

the best one I have seen is their multimedia show..

I still remember my friend hook up on a girl there and end up coming out from hotel later that night.. :S

Good, I'm tired of the persecution of our group of people who appreciate booth babes.

its good to know they are making sure to let us know about the important parts about computer trade shows...

I fully approve.

just so long as they dont have dreads like the sapphire girls. yuck. :p

28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

well that settles it, im buying a gigabyte motherboard and gpu tomorrow! :p

After seeing that picture I honestly think I will buy a Gigabyte MoBo for the rest of my life...

I was contemplating switching to EVGA for my next board (currently using Gigabyte).

What the booth babes must think of your average computex goer. Lol. I bet they shower in turpentine and fire afterwards :p.

After seeing that picture I honestly think I will buy a Gigabyte MoBo for the rest of my life...

I was contemplating switching to EVGA for my next board (currently using Gigabyte).

I also suggest you send an e-mail into Gigabyte requesting that they continue to provide such models to advertise for their products. More people sending in e-mails will elicit a better response from Gigabyte. I should start going to these trade shows more often....it seems alot more enticing lol.

Back