Computer Security = Guns, Lots of Guns

HardOCP News

[H] News
Who says computers and guns don't mix? The only problem I see here is that, if he gets any more guns, this guy will not have anywhere to sit. Thanks to Izzy for the image.

Holy crap! This boy is READY (for what I don't know)...I'd love to try out that .50 Barrett taht would be too sweet :D

Staged show off picture IMO. Guy/Gal obviously is just made of money. Some nice weapons, but as a gun owner myself, I will never understand the need for so many weapons for 1 person. Granted, he may be a collector. I laughed at the grenade launcher on the left.

looks like a LAW over on the right too. ya that is another big .59 on the right. a full auto shotgun next to it.

Why are the screen showing Japanese webpages? If it is Japan, those must be replicas...

There are two .50s in that photo and why the heck aren't these babies in a safe!!?

Holy crap! This boy is READY (for what I don't know)...
He's ready to check his email, surf youtube, and go on killing sprees.

That is an insane collection. Good Lord, that probably is a .50 cal. "OVERKILL" comes to mind, NO PUN INTENDED!

If I had to guess whose home that is, I'd say Wesley Sniples lol

WOW!

Man I can't wait till I complete this crap for my FFL! Seeing this just makes me so warm and fuzzy inside!

This guy has a lot of guns, Hopefully He's just a collector.

One guy got arrested last year for having too many guns, The story though a bit old is Here

What state is that in? Here in NYC it's a huge ordeal just to own a handgun (shotguns are a little easier). I didn't even realize there were states where you could own half of those babies. He's got an M79 on the left, and what appears to be an M136/AT4 anti-tank weapon on the right. And behind that there appears to be some kind of minigun (M134 possibly?) on the shelf.

He would have to be a SOT (assuming they are all real). I highly doubt there are any transferable gatling guns, much less ones that are setup to be hand held. If he is a private collector the dude is loaded.

Lets see here,

M203 - $200 stamp destructive device
M79 - $200 stamp destructive device
P90 - $200 stamp short barrel rifle
Gatling gun - $200 stamp machine gun. Assuming a transferable gun exists it would be
$100K+
M249 - $200 stamp Machine Gun. A tansferable M249 would be $60K+
MG42 - $200 stamp Machine Gun. Transferable gun would be $40-50K+
Law Rocket? - $200 stamp destructive device. No idea on cost (probably fake).
Dont know what the large machine gun is on the right. Assuming it was full auto it would be a $200 stamp and probably be more than $50K.

Awesome!! If I were to take just one to the shooting range, I would be there all day contemplating!

If you look at the bottom right, it looks like the belt fed M240 has ammo loaded and he is ready for war. Personally I don't think the firearms are real. He can't leave his class 3 firearms unsecured in the open like that.

He needs all those guns so that he can talk more shit on the Internet. If anyone disagrees with him, he can just post that pic for maximum e-thuggery.

If you look at the bottom right, it looks like the belt fed M240 has ammo loaded and he is ready for war. Personally I don't think the firearms are real. He can't leave his class 3 firearms unsecured in the open like that.

IF he even is in America.... c'mon... don't tell that is English on the Yahoo page

Its clearly a staged photo for whatever reason. Look at all the gadgets on his desktop, 2 laptops on risers, and like 5-6 phones / handheld devices on the right side.

2 sets of headphones at the top, a bunch of equipment below. Its clear him and about 15 of his friends brought all their crap into a room for 1 picture.

Wow, what a clusterfuck of stuff! Seriously, who uses dual ~48" HDTVs for a monitor unless you are 10ft+ away from the screen. It must look like ass surfing Yahoo.

As for weapons, I'm unimpressed. A friend of mine is a licensed collector. In his 2000sq ft safe (the basement), he has no less than 400 firearms of all types. His ammo cache alone would not fit into the area of this picture.

Fake. No doubt about it. Even if he had the money for the Browning M2, there is no such thing as a tax stamp for an AT4 rocket launcher. Sorry, that is not available for civilian purchasers. And the minigun? Riiight. It's fake. Replicas more than likely.

This image brings all sorts of questions to mind. First off, real or replica? If real, then this guy has some very serious cash or very tiny penis. That is not a LAW rocket by the way, it looks like an AT4 (anti-tank rocket). If that is real and this is in the US, I know a few people that would like to speak with this gentleman. The "gatling gun" is more properly termed a "minigun", and that appears to be a General Electric XM214 which runs about $25k. Shotgun on the left looks like a SPAS-12....

I'm going with replicas and a small penis both...

Actually he can.

I am about 90% sure he would only have a storage requirement if he was an FFL.

HardOCP, I am disappoint. The guy's clearly Japanese, as you can tell by a) the Japanese Yahoo page, and b) the disgustingly large collection of airsoft and replicas.

Also, I'll say what I said yesterday when I saw this on /k/:
  • That's a clusterfuck of mice and keyboards. That desk is not useable.
  • Seriously, Sony VAIOs?
  • Edition 8s, amplifier, DAC, the works. Wonder why the STAX are up on the top shelf.
  • Those speakers must sound like ass being placed so high and so close together.
  • Nice legroo- Oh. Wait.
  • A projector? For what? The wall 3 feet behind you? I'm pretty sure that room isn't big enough to truly use that projector.

...and the AT4 on the right. Somehow I doubt the AT4 is live though. ...pretty tough accounting on stuff like that.

You are right, that is an AT4.

It would be unobtainable as a civilian. Though legally you can own explosive weapons as a civilian. You have to register them as an NFA item (destructive device, $200 stamp) and jump through some hoops to prove that they were consumed when you finally do light them off.

Back