Computer hardware for sale, GTX980, TI , SSD, Hard drives, Haswell I7

Both video cards are MSI 4G /6G Gaming cards

TWIN FROZR V - COOLER, QUIETER, BETTER GAMING

Good price on a 4790k with a great service offered as well.
Bump.

Good price on a 4790k with a great service offered as well.
Bump.

Thanks For feedback {NG} Fidel
Shipping will be priority mail 1-3 days depending on location with signature confirmation/tracking number. I am in Colorado Springs and just sold a MSI 980 gaming to a hardocp member in New Jersey. Shipped the item off Saturday and got it on Monday. I will also ship the same day if you catch me late at night or early in the morning before noon MST. Packages usually move when delivered to the post office before 2pm.

I have 100% positive Ebay feedback with 236 transactions member since Jun 2006
Heatware Member since 2003 with a 100% positive feedback , recently updated from the sale of the GTX 980

Been a hardocp member for 13 years.

To everyone please keep in mind I have to pay a 3% transaction fee through paypal and pay for shipping which costs about 15 dollars with insurance /signature confirmation.

The average sale price on ebay for a retail box 4790k is trending about $298.00 +12 dollars shipping. This is to factor in the 10% sales charge from ebay and another 3% from paypal. This is one of the reasons why the price on this forum is lower than the average ebay price for the same item.

For anyone interested please have paypal verified address, some good feedback history through heatware or ebay . I will not be selling new members of hardocp especially with no feedback history. Had to turn down one person already who PM me but had less than 10 forum posts.

Updated prices ! Even lower for video cards, SSD
I need to put this stuff on ebay by saturday , please let me know if interested

You mention heatware a couple of times in this thread but i do not see it anywhere. Might help to include it in your sig.

Anyways, YGPM.

I have one left if interested , OEM . 14137 is what it says on the drive

I believe 2014?

How is the light bleed/ips glow on these monitors? I returned two when they first came out because the bleed was awful.

Mine was minimal but if you are going to complain about blacklight bleed then id got with the xb271hu .. Also black light bleed differs from person to person. Mine was not defective . I tested 8 of these a picked out the best.

edited for sale items.
removed monitors , decided to keep and return my xb271 Hu

added 4 tb WD hard drives
changed prices on GTX 980 ti MSI 6g gaming cards

No takers for the 980ti

changed price again

MSI GTX 980 ti 6G $400.00 firm "2 Available if you buy both 385.00

Back