Computer Audio Hot Deals

I'm looking for a good deal on z-5500s. Do you think I should wait for some good deals from dell or should I just buy them from newegg? What i'm really looking for is z-5500s under $270 w/ decent shipping included.(none of those UPS ground dealies)

shoney said:
I'm looking for a good deal on z-5500s. Do you think I should wait for some good deals from dell or should I just buy them from newegg? What i'm really looking for is z-5500s under $270 w/ decent shipping included.(none of those UPS ground dealies)
look two posts back (post #39!)

i believe you can upgrade the shipping method

well 46 dollars for standard ground shipping. This ends up costing the same price as the newegg one. Rebates are a pain in the ass.

Analog-to-digital Audio & Video signal converter $3.74 (normally around $40)

- Product # 15-1242
- converts composite video into S-video
- converts analog audio signals into digital coaxial or optical
- bi-directional for greater flexibility, included DC power adapter not needed for all uses.
- Brick and mortar only, but here's a deal discussion + pic: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=957696
- Original FW thread with a lot more info.
- Local stock locater link

SJetski71 said:
AV123: Rocket ELT PBS tower bookshelfs $299 + S/H (a pair)

- Each have their own powered 8" woofer w/150watt amp built-into the stand
- They resemble floorstanders but they are actually hybrid bookshelfs of some sort
- Available in 4 colors

http://www.av123.com/products_product.php?section=speakers&product=56.1

I believe these are discontinued so if you had your heart set on them...get em now ;)

What they are is a speaker stand with a subwoofer built in. Basically, you set your bookshelf on the stand, connect them to the level inputs, and then to the receiver. Voila, you've basically have floorstanding bookshelfs with extra bass.

Not a bad deal, really...

so_cal_forever said:
What they are is a speaker stand with a subwoofer built in. Basically, you set your bookshelf on the stand, connect them to the level inputs, and then to the receiver. Voila, you've basically have floorstanding bookshelfs with extra bass.

Not a bad deal, really...
Doy!

sorry all, i thought i was for the whole shebang.

Time for another pot of coffee :p

SJetski71 said:
Doy!

sorry all, i thought i was for the whole shebang.

Time for another pot of coffee :p

:D

Well, when you think about it, they allow you to turn your bookshelf's into much more expensive speakers, so it's still a sweet deal.

I'm on the hunt for the best gaming headphones for under $50, preferrably closer to $20... any ideas?

-SEAL

SEALTeamSix said:
I'm on the hunt for the best gaming headphones for under $50, preferrably closer to $20... any ideas?

-SEAL
HD201's atm probably, people compare them favorably to the HD497's, and many seem to like them better than the HD202's. I can't say for sure since i've never owned the 201's but it seems to have a growing number of fans.

If you are willing to spend $50 though there are better headphones, just not sure what to recommend (?)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
No problem, guess who just cancelled thier order for a pair of HD485 :p

looks like everyone grabbed one too :p I jsut checkded again and they are out of stock lol.

Back