CompUsa 3 DAY Red Tag Sale

Funny thing is Fry's beats those prices nearly every day across the board and out the door without rebates. :)

Always love it when a big chain store claims "RED TAG" and "HOT DEALS" when they're typically lukewarm at best, if that.

Funny thing is Fry's beats those prices nearly every day across the board and out the door without rebates. :)

Always love it when a big chain store claims "RED TAG" and "HOT DEALS" when they're typically lukewarm at best, if that.

The closest Fry's to where I live is 200 miles :( .

www.frys.com <<<--- You can get most anything online nowadays except motherboard/CPU bundles and a few other items. Since Fry's took over Outpost.com (that's why some links to Outpost end up at Frys.com) they've been selling at those prices online - so most of the time you can still get in on the phenomenal pricing no matter where you live for the most part. They do a lot of free shipping also...

The Acer dual core for $450 isn't bad. All the CompUSAs in SoCal are closing so I can't get one in store. :(

bbz_Ghost: Fry's bought cyberian outpost almost 6 years ago. ;) I don't know why they finally started rebranding it. Frys.com used to have their lame dial-up ISP page.

Red Tag Sale = Communist Red Sale = CompUSSR Sale = Not so good prices

I wonder if it is ddr1 or that cheap ddr2 stuff that they seem to be giving away now.

lol... 512 gb of ram..... I doubt they'll do anything cept accept a return or soemthing.

they 100&#37; had me on the laptop......

until I seen that it was after a MIR!!!! assholes
and that, my now 2 local stores do not have it available for pickup

yet again another reason why CompUSA sucks

:edit
goes right back over to Microcenter to purchase the $399.99 Acer

Back