Company of Heros 2 Beta next week!

Could someone please post the wall of text?

Explanatory edit: I can't get to the link :(

Last edited:
We are proud to announce that Company of Heroes 2, the eagerly anticipated strategy game from Relic Entertainment, will be running an exclusive, early access beta phase which will go live next week on Tuesday, the 2nd of April!

The closed beta playtest features the game’s critically acclaimed competitive multiplayer and skirmish gameplay, giving players access to six maps, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 competitive gameplay, as well as the ability to play alone or with teammates against the AI. Players also get access to the first 40 levels of progression, and the ability to customize their loadouts to suit their play style using the all new Army Customizer.

This first phase of the closed beta will be open to pre-order customers only. There will be a second phase in the coming weeks where a wider audience will get a chance to take part. For more information keep watching http://www.companyofheroes.com.

The Company of Heroes 2 closed beta will be hosted on Steam and utilizes Steamworks match-making and friend lists. Players need the free Steam client to redeem closed beta access keys and play.

Greg Wilson, Producer of Company of Heroes 2, commented, “We are excited to be able to launch the closed beta for Company of Heroes 2. We invite our fans to help us test and balance the game prior to launch, as well as see the changes we’ve already made since the Alpha test in December.”

Quinn Duffy, Game Director, said “We’ve added two brand new maps to the roster for this phase as well as the four already in the Alpha Stress Test. Players can battle fiercely for control of the Oka River, or brave a close quarters skirmish on the outskirts of Moscow.”

Be sure to follow Company of Heroes on Facebook and Twitter for future updates on the closed beta!

This first phase of the closed beta will be open to pre-order customers only.

LOL the day after I cancel my September 2012 preorder due to them delaying and delaying so many times I'd given up this was ever going to come out - first December, then March, then June.. Granted, THQ went through their liquidation and Sega ultimately picked up this title but such changeovers are famous for getting games-in-development killed.

So taking this as a sign its actually going to come out then time to re-preorder, CoH is an awesome series and probably my favorite RTS of all time. Some of the players in multiplayer were so damn good you got your ass handed no matter what. Even just playing the AI is fun and will definitely challenge your brain.

Last edited:
LOL the day after I cancel my September 2012 preorder due to them delaying and delaying so many times I'd given up this was ever going to come out - first December, then March, then June.. Granted, THQ went through their liquidation and Sega ultimately picked up this title but such changeovers are famous for getting games-in-development killed.

So taking this as a sign its actually going to come out then time to re-preorder, CoH is an awesome series and probably my favorite RTS of all time. Some of the players in multiplayer were so damn good you got your ass handed no matter what. Even just playing the AI is fun and will definitely challenge your brain.

People like me and you need to get togther as play sometime.
I had a big lack of people to play with.
Right now i am playing the Beta, and...

Back