Company of Heroes $29.99 @ Gamestop

covertash

Gawd
Hey everyone! Just as the title states for those that still don't have a copy. I'm not sure if the link will work since it seems to expire when I had it bookmarked, but here it is anyways:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=646524

If it doesn't work you'll have to do a search for it on their site.

This deal applies also to B&M stores and will end on May 6th.

Enjoy! :)

EDIT: Whoops, misread. I posted in the Gogamer thread for Supreme Commander. Gamestop has them both at $29.99.

I posted this in the Gogamer thread and somebody mentioned their local B&M wouldn't honor the price change. :(

My advice is to print out the weekly ad to show to management if they don't have it marked down already. From what I understand, the B&M stores are supposed to keep their sale prices current to these ads.

Yeah I called yesterday to make sure that they were in fact selling the game at the promotion price before I stepped foot into the store. I actually went in the day before (Saturday night) since I saw they had the sale price on their website. However, they told me the promotion doesn't start until the 29th and wouldn't honor the price as well. No biggie though, I understand corporate pressures. I just wished that they were a little nicer about it.

Thanks for pointing out the ad though. This should make it easier for everyone else. :)

so you can't get the game for $29.99 in-store? that sucks.

Sorry!!! -_-;;; Reading that over it's really unclear what I wrote.

I did buy the game for the advertised price of $29.99.

What I meant was I went in a day before the promotion began to ask them to honor the price since it was already advertised on their site and I was in the area, but they didn't honor it. So I just came back in the next day when the promotion started and bought it for the advertised price. I was just annoyed that the people weren't exactly nice (a bit condescending) about my inquiry in honoring the sale price a day before the promotion, that's all. I've worked in retail and management has allowed customers to have the promotion price a day earlier, especially near closing time when the new promotion is supposed to be set up. No biggie, as I understand different companies and different managers operate under different policies and pressures, but still could've been nicer about it.

Sorry for the confusion! :eek:

thanks for clearing that up, buddy :)

i'll be grabbing one tomorrow then :D

Back