Community Warning - killz1 claiming to be killster1/killian133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Get outta here with these scams, you've gotta make 100+ lousy posts about nothing like the rest of us.

EDIT: And obviously not claim to be someone you aren't, but still...

i would see if the mods could investigate it and see whats what.....they should be able to tell something from user name ip's right?

I've dealt with killster1 a few times, and this guy seems to use the same patterns of "speech" while typing. Not to say it is killster1, just curious if it's coincidence or if the guy purposely tried to mimic him lol

I have had the pleasure of dealing with this guy about 8 years ago. He seriously got bent out of shape when someone bought something from me that he wanted. There were no funds exchanged and no prior agreement to hold it so I sold it (a WD 250GB hard drive of all things). Quite possibly the most difficult guy I have ever dealt with especially when there wasn't even a transaction. His messages were very long, way out of left field, and pretty insulting. I feel bad for anyone that has and who will deal with this guy in the future (if that happens).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back