comments/critiques on new layout

sirsnits

[H]ard|Gawd
Id say full screen it, not completly, but enough not to look too small, Looks nice otherwise

hey thanks for your suggestions! I agree with the professional looking sites for businesses, but Im trying to do something different and unique than my usual stuff. The area does not allow for alot of content i agree, i think i might try to move it over a bit to the left. any ideas for the menu?!

i might try to market myself with doing sites for bands, since i have had some great experience with some in the past, and they usually offer a little more creativity than business looking sites.

Originally posted by Delltron
thanks for the comments, keep em comin!

ok, heres my 2nd ... this comment is pure input not form the site, just info. i wouldnt worry about flash if you dont knwo it, your better off learning strong PHP and strong HTML+CSS than flash. most people have flash b/c ONE site requires it to play games, or someones friends wants to play bongo willy checkers and it requires flash.

i honestly hate the loading for flash and usually it isnt worth the wait. it would be much mroe impressive to see soem digital art rather than a flash spright or soemthing like that *in certain circumstances*.

i agree that a "company-ish" site should eb very sleek and clean .... sadly. i spent months making my grungy-as-hell site and now i can only use it as a reference, and im forced to come up with soem happy-go-lucky design to sell services.

good luck, ill hit you up on AIM or w/e u have soon :)

Back