Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection $4.99 digital download from gamestop

twelveparsex

[H]F Junkie
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/co...7&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-R9X.i1Qq2ATHsG2JXUg5aw

includes 17 titles
  • Command & Conquer
  • Command & Conquer The Covert Operations
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert Yuri's Revenge
  • Command & Conquer Renegade
  • Command & Conquer Generals
  • Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
  • Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
  • Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising
  • Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

edit:

Use promo code RMNHOLIDAY15 for an additional 15% off $25 individual purchase

Last edited:
Origin only eh?

I wonder how well Generals holds up today? Loved that game.

command and conquer is my go to game when i lose internet access.

can someone walk me through the gamestop digital download philosophy? will there be steam codes? online drm? disc isos?

Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, and C&C #1 have all been released as freeware. Generals doesn't work with 8.1, RA/C&C both crash every 15 minutes or less on 7 and 8.1, and Origin will not offer any support on this.

I'd really say hope that EA released it to GoG to allow them to patch it and then buy from GoG because as-is you're not going to have any support beyond some fan made patches.

Generals doesn't work with 8.1, RA/C&C both crash every 15 minutes or less on 7 and 8.1, and Origin will not offer any support on this.

All three work just fine on my 8.1 systems...

All three work just fine on my 8.1 systems...

You sir need to go buy a lottery ticket because unpatched I believe you are one in about sixteen million that hasn't had an issue.

The RA (#1 as in the first) campaign is just a flat out speed run for me as the game will crash almost like clockwork between 10 and 16 minutes of uptime on my 8.1 system even after patching and using a updated launcher, full tweaks, and bugfixes.

I'm just saying be aware at what you're getting into, this isn't a GoG item where its going to work its an EA "lets make more money" item.

Free bump because I played C&C: Generals at a LAN this weekend and had a great time.

command and conquer is my go to game when i lose internet access.

can someone walk me through the gamestop digital download philosophy? will there be steam codes? online drm? disc isos?

You need to have an orgin account, which is just a EA's slightly crappier version of steam. Create an account with game stop, order it and they will send you a confirmation e-mail. The next day they will send you another e-mail giving you a link to the game stop website, that link will give you EA's version of a steam code.

You sir need to go buy a lottery ticket because unpatched I believe you are one in about sixteen million that hasn't had an issue.

The RA (#1 as in the first) campaign is just a flat out speed run for me as the game will crash almost like clockwork between 10 and 16 minutes of uptime on my 8.1 system even after patching and using a updated launcher, full tweaks, and bugfixes.

I'm just saying be aware at what you're getting into, this isn't a GoG item where its going to work its an EA "lets make more money" item.

just installed it, RA works fine on my windows 8.1 machine.

Asrock z77 motherboard
i5 2500k @ 4.4 GHz
R9 290x

just installed it, RA works fine on my windows 8.1 machine.

Asrock z77 motherboard
i5 2500k @ 4.4 GHz
R9 290x
Well drat, you and another person above blew his one in sixteen bazillion claim right out of the water... :eek: I might need to fire it up and see myself.

We must be statistical anomalies! :p

i'm embarrassed to count the number of times I've bought these games:

Everything through Red Alert 2: I think I've bought 3 times:
1. Original box (29.99)
2. The First Decade (4.99) This one is a terrible release that has to be patched all over the place.
3. And now this one. (4.99) It better run well.

WTF, this is last time damnit. This was my favorite franchise and they absolutely ruined it at C&C 3.

Now, I think I'll listen to a little Hell March.

Back