Come Get Owned by Grandma

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
We all know that the video game market has swelled to epic proportions in the last 5 years, but would it surprise you to know that it is becoming a popular pastime with retirees as well?

But many also have a new hobby, one they credit for keeping their hands steady and minds sharp. They play video games. Every day residents go to the seven-terminal “Computer Cove” to click furiously on colorful, nonviolent, relatively simple games like Bejeweled, Bookworm and Chuzzle.

It makes sense, my friend's father a couple of year before he retired, had me build him a computer so he can frag online like the rest of us. Hi father is around 60 and loves fragging little kids online and tauting him... He says it's just like when he was in NAM...

Hope it doesn't trigger any thing in him.

I would imaging the old army type guys having a hell of a time playing SupCom since it gets pritty close.

dude...this is my plan when i get older :) its part of my retirement plan :D

and yea, elderly people playing games keeps growing....who was it? Hardcore Grandma or something? and yea....my grandpa was the one that got me INTO games when i was a kid :)

Back