Comcast: Not Even Zombies Can Stop Us

John_Keck

Limp Gawd
The rogue Intelsat satellite is not a real concern claims a spokeswoman from Comcast. Comcast, being the nation’s largest cable provider, has to have contingency plans in place for virtually any disaster or hiccup, but zombie satellites? That’s some [H] planning.The spokeswoman was also heard stating their plans involve a cricket bat, 12 gauge, and lots of cardio.
"We're frankly mystified by all the hubbub," she said.

All I know is if I lose one second of connection, I'm calling for a credit - I don't care why the service is interrupted.

All I know is if I lose one second of connection, I'm calling for a credit - I don't care why the service is interrupted.

Take everything you can get from them; You better believe they do it to you ;)

Keep in mind, its not like Comcast (like any other TV provider) can really DO anything if it happens. They only get the content, they really cant control if the source has a problem. They might end up having to reposition a ground station or pick up channels off another transponder, but otherwise they shrug there shoulders and watch the events like the rest of us.

Comcast: "We have a permanent contingency plan in place. We constantly provide shitty, sub-par service so if something breaks, it feels like normal!"

Back