Comcast EDI service - Any pitfalls?

Ruoh

Supreme [H]ardness
Signed the MSA today for 30/30 EDI service. Anything I need to look out for? Getting a copy of the PSA/SLA info was like pulling teeth.

We've been a Comcast EDI subscriber for the past 3 years. Excellent service. Very competitive pricing. We're doubling up circuit with them this summer.

Only thing to watch out for is contacting the NOC for issues can be spotty. I've only had to call them once a couple years ago, and when I did, I had to open a ticket, rather than speaking with someone that could assist right away. We subscribe with other carriers that have a direct line to the NOC...

We've been a Comcast EDI subscriber for the past 3 years. Excellent service. Very competitive pricing. We're doubling up circuit with them this summer.

Only thing to watch out for is contacting the NOC for issues can be spotty. I've only had to call them once a couple years ago, and when I did, I had to open a ticket, rather than speaking with someone that could assist right away. We subscribe with other carriers that have a direct line to the NOC...

Sounds good. We just need the speed and reliability. Our three year contract with free install came out under $1K a month, so I won't complain too much!

Back