Combined COVID-19 thread for DC updates

New project, so don't attach unless you are willing to roll with all of the headaches of a new project. The server is also still being tweaked and setup along with the application.

http://188.68.219.141/sidocktest/

Windows needs Visual Studio C++ redistributable 2019. Download link and invite code both on the home page.

Thank you Gilthanis for keeping us informed and organized. I've put some effort into F@H and WCG since this started, signs point to an effective vaccine starting to roll out by end of year. I'll keep the farm going until spring, the office can use the heat anyway.

sidock is now in production and has an updated web address. I have edited the OP above to reflect that.

How old is that news on a GPU app? Any other news you have heard?

How old is that news on a GPU app? Any other news you have heard?
That link is from February 4th. That is the latest I have heard. Quite honestly, I'm disappointed in the progress but this is typical WCG behavior. Hyping "upcoming" advancements before they are remotely close to a reality. Then pissing everyone off due to lack of information and dragging their feet. They still haven't delivered the other 2 climate related sub projects they said were supposed to be in the works a few years back.

Reactions: EXT64
like this
Back