College!!!

Im goin to the University of California, Davis. Im gonna be an undeclared major in the L&S. I think my first major will be beer and girls.

mmm good combo, that was my major this year :p so fun

join a fraternity...instant hookups

Oregon Institute of Technology - Manufacturing Engineering Technology and I just got my Associates of Machine Tool Technology from Mt. Hood Community College.

Junior at good old Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Though I think I've been in this thread before. Eh.

Computer Science major

draconius said:
I will be going to Iowa State University this fall...anyone else there up for lots of lan party action?? I cannot go more than a few weeks without one or i have withdrawl!

GO CLONES!

Good choice. What are you studying?

Wentworth Institute of Technology - Brighton, MA
Computer Science major...

Nuc_E said:
GO CLONES!

Good choice. What are you studying?

I plan on majoring in Management Information Systems...and eventually I want to start my own company...that deals with webhosting, webdesign, colocation, and hosting lan parties heheheh

palabared said:
join a fraternity...instant hookups

Don't join a frat, frats nowadays blow.

Besides, if you're normal, you won't need a frat to help you get girls.

Milenko said:
Don't join a frat, frats nowadays blow.

Besides, if you're normal, you won't need a frat to help you get girls.

I have my own fraternity, its called the antisocial movement :D

draconius said:
I plan on majoring in Management Information Systems...and eventually I want to start my own company...that deals with webhosting, webdesign, colocation, and hosting lan parties heheheh

Cool. Enjoy it. ISU is a great school. Just promise me you'll make it to a few Cyclone BB games at Hilton. :D

I guess I am going start college this fall, although not as an undergrad. Going to work on getting my M.S. in Nuclear Engineering at UMC.

draconius said:
I plan on getting to lots of events!

Watch out for those Veishea riots! One thing I regret about not attending ISU for my undergrad is all the fun stuff that is available in Ames. I still get to hear about it from all my friends. I'm originally from Iowa and I am a huge Cyclone fan. Its going to be really tough going to Mizzou.

Honors College :-D , University of Texas at San Antonio
next year
University of Texas at Austin (couldn't get any farther.. dammit.. ^^)

Computer Engineering with possibly a minor in Computer Science.

Nuc_E said:
Watch out for those Veishea riots! One thing I regret about not attending ISU for my undergrad is all the fun stuff that is available in Ames. I still get to hear about it from all my friends. I'm originally from Iowa and I am a huge Cyclone fan. Its going to be really tough going to Mizzou.

yeah, I just got back from orientation, GAWD I cant wait to go down there and have fun!

University of Vermont,Computer Science.
So much for my $48,000 they were going to give me to go to Boston University...I liked UVM better.

comradeboris said:
Next year:
Texas A&M College Station...
Major : Computer Engineering

How many Aggies do we have on the [H]???

woot, another aggie!

im going there next year, majoring in electrical engineering, but thinking about doubling in CE:EE

gig em!

Back