Cold tonight!

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
Looks likes it's gonna be colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra tonight in Dallas and most of the country. (Screw you Miami! lol)

What are y'all gonna be playing tonight?

Looks likes it's gonna be colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra tonight in Dallas and most of the country. (Screw you Miami! lol)

What are y'all gonna be playing tonight?

I'm playing work to keep my ass from freezing.

close to record lows tomorrow night here in NYC...not going to be playing anything...but I will be watching something- the new Disney+ streaming service launches tomorrow so The Mandalorian and some of the SW movies in 4K/Dolby Vision will be on my agenda

A little Batman the enemy within before bed. It's on sale right now for about $6 on steam. Supposed to get down to 29-30 tonight here.

Played a little bit of Cross Code earlier in the evening, but overnight will be a real life night shift. :-/

We're supposed to have 18°F with single digit "feels like" temps...

Already got a text that we're on a 2hr delay for work since the rain we had earlier is now ice.

Today, I'll be playing that great Canadian game called: "Snow Shoveling". We are early in a storm that is dumping 30-40cm (12-16 inches) and I live right off a bay that blows high east winds every storm, which leads to drifting. I hate winter.

A few minutes ago out the window. Still image can't do justice to how horizontal the snow is blowing:

WinterSucks.jpg

Tell me again about the "cold" in Dallas...

LOL Cold in Dallas maybe in Canada it's like 9 degrees here and below Zero with the will chill here in WI. Push metal carts at Walmart with the wind blowing in your face now that shit is cold. Luckly it' s not my regular job maybe do it twice a month. I work Black Friday though luckily this year I have large item pickup so I get to hide in the back room.

close to record lows tomorrow night here in NYC...not going to be playing anything...but I will be watching something- the new Disney+ streaming service launches tomorrow so The Mandalorian and some of the SW movies in 4K/Dolby Vision will be on my agenda

Are they releasing the whole season of Mandalorian at once? I don't plan on being a Disney+ customer but i do want to watch the series.

Are they releasing the whole season of Mandalorian at once? I don't plan on being a Disney+ customer but i do want to watch the series.

weekly releases...but they are dropping the 2nd episode this Friday...it wouldn't make sense to drop them all at once because they don't have a lot of original series so they need to space them out and keep people from binging everything in a few days

Yep... it'll be a subscribe for a month and binge for me then... We already own most of the Disney content we want.

Back