Cold tonight!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by OFaceSIG, Nov 11, 2019.

1. OFaceSIG

OFaceSIG 2[H]4U

Looks likes it's gonna be colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra tonight in Dallas and most of the country. (Screw you Miami! lol)

What are y'all gonna be playing tonight?

2. DF-1

DF-1 2[H]4U

video games

3. chibe

chibe [H]ard|Gawd

I'm playing work to keep my ass from freezing.

4. polonyc2

polonyc2 [H]ard as it Gets

close to record lows tomorrow night here in NYC...not going to be playing anything...but I will be watching something- the new Disney+ streaming service launches tomorrow so The Mandalorian and some of the SW movies in 4K/Dolby Vision will be on my agenda

dvsman likes this.
  5. Geforcepat

Geforcepat Gawd

A little Batman the enemy within before bed. It's on sale right now for about $6 on steam. Supposed to get down to 29-30 tonight here.

6. SeymourGore

SeymourGore 2[H]4U

Played a little bit of Cross Code earlier in the evening, but overnight will be a real life night shift. :-/

7. defaultluser

defaultluser [H]ardForum Junkie

Solid game. Played it for over a hundred hours last year

As for e, I'm still replaying through Metroid Prime Mouse Hack

8. notarat

notarat [H]ard|Gawd

We're supposed to have 18°F with single digit "feels like" temps...

Already got a text that we're on a 2hr delay for work since the rain we had earlier is now ice.

9. Snowdog

Snowdog [H]ardForum Junkie

Today, I'll be playing that great Canadian game called: "Snow Shoveling". We are early in a storm that is dumping 30-40cm (12-16 inches) and I live right off a bay that blows high east winds every storm, which leads to drifting. I hate winter.

A few minutes ago out the window. Still image can't do justice to how horizontal the snow is blowing:

WinterSucks.jpg

Tell me again about the "cold" in Dallas...

euskalzabe, T4rd and OFaceSIG like this.
  10. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Ignore Me

LOL Cold in Dallas maybe in Canada it's like 9 degrees here and below Zero with the will chill here in WI. Push metal carts at Walmart with the wind blowing in your face now that shit is cold. Luckly it' s not my regular job maybe do it twice a month. I work Black Friday though luckily this year I have large item pickup so I get to hide in the back room.

11. OFaceSIG

OFaceSIG 2[H]4U

Are they releasing the whole season of Mandalorian at once? I don't plan on being a Disney+ customer but i do want to watch the series.

12. polonyc2

polonyc2 [H]ard as it Gets

weekly releases...but they are dropping the 2nd episode this Friday...it wouldn't make sense to drop them all at once because they don't have a lot of original series so they need to space them out and keep people from binging everything in a few days

13. OFaceSIG

OFaceSIG 2[H]4U

Yep... it'll be a subscribe for a month and binge for me then... We already own most of the Disney content we want.

defaultluser likes this.