CODMW2! console or pc?

shroomiin

Gawd
whats up guys? i know a lot of you are just as stoked for the new call of duty. Will you be buying for console or PC version? as for me i cant decide. i dont know if i would have better quality gameplay on my hdmi ps3 or my pc. Im thinking ps3 because my computer is not top of the line these days, but who knows it seems to run world at war pretty good. what do you think?

THere is already like 4 threads for this. I would recommend reading through some of them first. You may find your answer there.

if you have an animal buy either copy and use it to potty train your pet..

i'd but netiher personally... just my 2cents

i have no idea why everyone is hatin on the new cod. how bout giving a reason as to why everyone thinks its gonna suck instead of just "blows" keep playing 1.6 for all i care

i have no idea why everyone is hatin on the new cod. how bout giving a reason as to why everyone thinks its gonna suck instead of just "blows" keep playing 1.6 for all i care

You must be a console gamer... I will not be purchasing it. it blows. :)

well i only play FPS games on the pc, because im not going to waste my time with a lame ass strategy game like civilization or whatever. i need fast paced action or else i got better stuff to do. Other than that pc is alright for games like oblivion and fallout because of the mods. otherwise iwould rather be playing a console in a room with my friends youre right

neither for myself

shroomiin.. there is several posts about this subject. you should use them. there actually one of the top posted topics. :)

well i only play FPS games on the pc, because im not going to waste my time with a lame ass strategy game like civilization or whatever. i need fast paced action or else i got better stuff to do. Other than that pc is alright for games like oblivion and fallout because of the mods. otherwise iwould rather be playing a console in a room with my friends youre right

whats up guys? i know a lot of you are just as stoked for the new call of duty. Will you be buying for console or PC version? as for me i cant decide. i dont know if i would have better quality gameplay on my hdmi ps3 or my pc. Im thinking ps3 because my computer is not top of the line these days, but who knows it seems to run world at war pretty good. what do you think?

You've got problems reigning throughout this thread....

1.6 is better than CoD4 anyways, and it will still be better than MW2. At least 1.6 actually has recoil on their guns.

I dont know if this comment is serious or just sarcasm. If your serious you should get out of that bubble you have been living in and take in some fresh air!

Without a doubt, go for neither! That saves $60 and nets the best overall result.

You must like Uwe Boll movies too.

nothing wrong with civilization, my brother andi loved that game growing up and still play all the newer versions as well. and i'm a diehard FPS, RTS, RPG pc gamer.

BUT you can still hook up your pc to a TV and play with your friends, depending on the game of course. but split screen ... even with friends blows, imo

read aroudn the forum and see why there's so much distaste for this game... enough has been said already about it,

Neither. I'll save my 60 dollars for something more worthwhile.

Wtf is with everyone hating on this game?? Anyways to answer your question, I'll be getting it for sure, but I'm debating which one I want too. I'm leaning toward 360 because most of my buddies will be on 360 and more people overall will have it on the 360. Also there will be more people with headsets w/ 360.

Xbox

Hey console players were not affected. I am sure it will sell just as many on the Xbox as the last one did.

I wont be playing either. I would possibly buy MW2 if there were dedicated servers but apparently there are not? Seriously...wtf...no dedicated servers?

the only way I'll buy MW2 is if it drops in price. Activision and IW are being far too cocky with this release, and coming from a long time Call of Duty player (on pc)... I hope it fails and they learn a lesson, too bad console kiddies are going to jizz all over this release. Nothing learned

Neither. Because you made this thread. I want you to know I'm now boycotting the game because you made another thread on this even theres 3700 other threads on MW2.

Wow there is some serious hateing going on here!

I have been a hardcore COD players since 2, pretty much the only FPS I play. I am going to give it a chance, I am a bit upset about the lack of dedicated servers and browser since I actually run a sizeable lan organization in Michigan and that is not going to go well, but I still love Call of Duty and am sure it will be fun.

I need something different anyway, getting burned out of COD4. I still like it but need soemthing different for a while.

Wow there is some serious hateing going on here!

I have been a hardcore COD players since 2, pretty much the only FPS I play. I am going to give it a chance, I am a bit upset about the lack of dedicated servers and browser since I actually run a sizeable lan organization in Michigan and that is not going to go well, but I still love Call of Duty and am sure it will be fun.

I need something different anyway, getting burned out of COD4. I still like it but need soemthing different for a while.

Don't you play COD5? And, what will COD6 (MW2) be like with less than 16 players now? I wonder. I like the variety and ease of game play with the dedicated servers. I too though am going to try it out, and see for myself.

I do play COD5 but not nearly as much as 4. 4 has been my main game since 2 except for the month or so after 5 came out when I played mostly that. 5 is an OK game, excelent by Treyarch standards since they generally suck. But 4 is where the competitive action has stayed and thats what I've had more fun with. We will see. Maybe MW2 will end up being the next COD5, but never know till we try. Either way I know it will be fun.

And I generally try and stick to servers that have around 14-16 in them anyway, I hate the oens that have a crapton of people, its just not fun.

Back