*COD4 VIDEO* ownage with M40A1

SHiZNiLTi

Gawd
COD4 M40A1 sniping video, this one has even better shots then the first one, let me know what you think...

http://www.stage6.com/user/SHiZNiLTi/video/1955925/

http://www.stage6.com/user/SHiZNiLTi/video/1955493/

In the next few days I'll be making a video using the The Winchester Model 1200 pump action shotgun. It will make you want to start using it ALL the time :D

If the video won't load you need to download the DivX codec...

http://www.stage6.com/download/

shizownslc7.jpg

iw3mp2007121503034456wf2.jpg

Am i the only one that cant stand this stage6 thing? I really dont want to install divx anything ony my box

It's not bad, just seems like the gun is ridiculously easy to use... right click, left click... If you didn't kill them with the first shot, they got knocked back and are sitting on their ass helpless... it's like the AWP but it's way more accurate. :confused:

Dunno, I don't play COD4

Nice vids. You got some mad skills. Thanks for using Stage6... videos look great.

What song was that in part 2? It sounds like Bad Religion, but I haven't really listened to them for years.

nice video! 70 and 9 is impressive regardless of mode. just got my first 15 kill streak last night playing hardcore team deathmatch. just level and a half away from my G36 :)

What server do you play on...so I never connect to that server? Ugh. Well at least you're not doing lame shit like corner camping. Nice skills, that's just ridiculous.

I'm assuming it's one of these funny little "watch me switch weapons, lean, crouch and jump constantly to some godawful music" videos.

I'll pass, since idiocy generally gets on my nerves.

Wicked videos, you have just made me want to buy CoD4, Cant wait for the Shotgun Vid!

Hm, I never even knew such horrible music existed in the world before your vid enlightened me.

geez, sniping is that easy? :(

Yeah, wtf? It looks even easier than TF2. Makes me wonder. If you're a really really good sniper like in those vids, it pretty much shows how unstoppable you are. There doesn't seem to be any balance. They should make the scope zoom in slower, have the crosshair move more, and maybe not have instant deaths if you get shot in the body instead of the head.

I also noticed that if you're zoomed in and you jump, you don't automatically zoom out unless the guy was crouching up and down.

I believe the latest patch made sniping easier. It feels a bit easier to quick scope, though it's tough still.

Nice video, good skills.

Not sure they were the best opponents though ;)

What's the name of the song in the second video?

Hehe, the song in the first video is funny. (Second video, too.)

I don't play Call of Duty 4 much, but from your videos the sniper rifle seems overpowered. They should at least make it so that you don't get perfect accuracy when shooting it while jumping.

Didnt know you could shoot rockets. But yeah, that gun is the best sniper rifle in the game and it's the first one you get.

Although I am probably on the same level as you with other guns as I don't like to snipe a lot. I think it's really cheap, so I just use P90 instead.

what video settings do u use? i run all high and my colors look lighter than urs.

I don't want to accuse you of hacking, but I play A LOT of CoD4 and I've NEVER ran into anyone THAT good that wasn't hacking.

what video settings do u use? i run all high and my colors look lighter than urs.
I use the highest settings, but I have adjusted the colors in my nvidia profile so there is more contrast/vibrance making the color look very deep and rich in vibrance.

I don't want to accuse you of hacking, but I play A LOT of CoD4 and I've NEVER ran into anyone THAT good that wasn't hacking.
Thanks man, I'll take that as a good compliment. It's interesting how people reacted to watching these video's I posted up. I posted these vids on (4) different forums and got a wide range of responses. Some people said that the video wasn't impressive and it doesn't take any skill to make those shots and that I was playing against noobs and some went to the opposite side of the sprectrum and said I was hacking and using keybinds...

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/t278527.html
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=5390326#post5390326
http://www.overclock.net/pc-games/270549-cod4-video-ownage-m40a1.html

WesM63 whats your xfire?

Whats that video about that you just posted, I'm unable to use stage6 till I get home from work.

I'd be more impressed with that CoD 4 video if it was one take - no cutting or editing.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1031808995 said:
WesM63 whats your xfire?

Sorry, no x-fire. Hit me up on AIM screenname is WesM63 or MSN Messenger miller_wes at hotmail dot com.

Overall I am unimpressed. Your hit to miss ratio was horrible, you would hit one guy after two (sometimes three or more shots), and you showed to many scenes where you get one kill then you die.

I agree I want to see more longer scenes of action, if it is "to slow" just speed up the scene (you abused this in one of the videos to much also for actual action scenes) until you reach full action again. Showing a kill then you dying is bad, but showing you take down ten or more guys then dying is very good. Shows you can take on their team without being found or the ability to adjust quickly so they are unable to take you out.

Spend more time working on longer scenes, also to show a "look at my ownage video" you need to remove any shot scene where it takes you to much "work" to kill an opponent. On the comments about music I can not say anything as I watched these with no sound. You have some great room to grow and show off your skills, just work on getting better scenes and using proper fade in/out techniques.

I'd be more impressed with that CoD 4 video if it was one take - no cutting or editing.
I plan on doing this soon. I would have on a few of these maps in the video's I posted but I died too many times to want to post it :D I'll get a good map to upload soon.

Am i the only one that cant stand this stage6 thing? I really dont want to install divx anything ony my box

Yep, pretty much.

I use stage 6 for all my uploaded vids, the quality is way better than you tube-like sites with the same file size.

Yep, pretty much.

I use stage 6 for all my uploaded vids, the quality is way better than you tube-like sites with the same file size.

same file size? No :)

Stage6 uses higher resolution and bit-rate, they just have some nice streaming servers backing their files up. They couldn't handle the traffic youtube gets with files that big.

Not too impressive, ona shitty server, with shitty players, game's too easy.

same file size? No :)

Stage6 uses higher resolution and bit-rate, they just have some nice streaming servers backing their files up. They couldn't handle the traffic youtube gets with files that big.

Perhaps you are correct, but Divx and Xvid compress much better then what they are using on you tube like sites. You can take a 5GB DVD MPEG2 movie and compress it down to 700MB with Divx and still have a very good looking movie.

If these videos were hosted on a you tubish site with Flash video with the same quality as here, they would be huge. Of course, not every device has the "oomph" to play a divx stream like they do a Flash stream.

Perhaps you are correct, but Divx and Xvid compress much better then what they are using on you tube like sites. You can take a 5GB DVD MPEG2 movie and compress it down to 700MB with Divx and still have a very good looking movie.

If these videos were hosted on a you tubish site with Flash video with the same quality as here, they would be huge. Of course, not every device has the "oomph" to play a divx stream like they do a Flash stream.

Not really... you have to understand that file-size is in direct relation to bit-rate and resolution... Different codecs handle the information differently so you can an Xvid codec at 1,000 kbps, and .wmv at 1,500 kbps but the Xvid looks better with less artifacts (Random example, not true).

Youtube compresses it a lot, simply so people can click on a video and start watching right away with almost no "buffer" time. And they don't have to download anything to their computer.

And 700 meg divx/xvid DVD rips look like garbage if you actually compare them to the original. You can't take something and compress it almost 7x over and expect it to look the same.

I've rendered .flv files @ 700 kbps and 192kbps for audio and they're not any bigger than an Xvid file would be at the same bit-rates. But the Xvid file would probably look better.

Not too impressive, ona shitty server, with shitty players, game's too easy.

Please make a recording doing the same as me in a server with 20+ people with at least 30% of them ranked at level 55 just like I did. Just use the in game record feature by doing a /record demo4shiz" in the console. Send me the file, it will only be about 5mb for 20 minutes of recording. I will playit back and use fraps to record it then host it up on stage6 for you and we can compare.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1031806407 said:
MSI - Stupid MF.mp3

Authority Zero - Taking On The World.mp3

What program do you use to show Temps in game? also saw your craigslist ad :)

Back