COD4 is up to date, yet still shows "auto update" in menu.

Kramerican

Limp Gawd
Just as the title says, I have patch 1.7 installed, and I still see the "auto update" button in the main menu of the game. When I click it, it says.

Version installed 1.7
Version available 1.7

It may be because I downloaded a beta 1.6 patch...idk. But this is annoying, and if possible, I'd like to get it fixed so I don't have to wait for the 1.8 patch before i get it off the screen. Any suggestions?

simplest and perhaps easiest way is just simply uninstall (make sure to backup your profile) and reinstall then patch.

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. It's not affecting my gameplay or anything, so I just ignore it.

Looks like IW has a little bug there. But it doesn't seem to affect anything else, just ignore it.

It's normal.

Did you see Next COD is back to WW ll. Set to release Nov. 11.

yea. i am pretty sure it is not made by Infinity Ward. which means it will suck.

Just like CoD3. it was only on console's and is sucked ass because it is developed differently then the cod1, cod2,and cod4 that Infinity Ward made.

yea. i am pretty sure it is not made by Infinity Ward. which means it will suck.

Just like CoD3. it was only on console's and is sucked ass because it is developed differently then the cod1, cod2,and cod4 that Infinity Ward made.

Yep, Infinity Ward made COD1, 2 and 4.

Gray Matter made COD: United Offensive, which was also awesome.

Treyarch made COD3 and is making Call of Duty: World at War, which is a game set in the Pacific.

Back