COD:MW2 - What do you consider your best MP moment?

CreganTur

Gawd
I'm late to the game- I've only been playing multiplayer of Moder Warfare 2 for 3 days so far, but last night I had what I consider to be my best multiplayer moment so far.

We were playign scrapyard and I was on a killstreak. I called in an airdrop and was rewarded with a pedator missile. The enemy just called in a harrier, so I ran into a corner of one of the warehouses and popped off the pred. As it was coming in, I noticed that the harrier had a target box around it, so I decided to see what would happen. I aimed the missile directly into the cockpit and was delighted to hear the harrier explode.

What do you consider your greatest moment to be?

I'm also a late player on this game. I got it after the holidays and enjoy both the SP and MP aspects. I think my favorite MP moment(s) is in CTF (domination) mode. I like to hide the Gun Turrent behind a box or wall that has a direct view of the flag. I easily get 7-8 kills with the gun turrent.... and I normally hide in direct site of the flag opposite the turrent so I can get the opponent before they can get to my turrent.

sorry if my moment is kinda lame, but it's been my favorite so far.

my best moment so far when using last stand and get a kill 4 straight in a row and live lol :D

I threw a knife across the map on High Rise right away and got first blood randomly.

I got the Mario emblem (get a 10 killstreak with no killstreak rewards selected) on my first attempt somehow. I did free-for-all for the first time, assuming it would be easier that way. It was on Wasteland and I just cooked it around the map smoking people. Easiest match ever, glad I got it.

Lots of funny/good moments beyond that, wish I could record using FRAPS and get a decent FPS.

that one time that I was playing and stayed alive for more than 2 seconds on the Brazil map :D I was so proud

Game winning kill cam of me sticking a semtex grenade onto enemy's riot shield while I was in Last Stand.

game winning kill of a knife trown across the map on high rise, was so epic and so random but was as borat would say "very nice"

Best part was leaving never to return, COD MW2 sets FPS back 5 years, just god awful not suprised the consol kiddies love it.

27 kill streak on Derail.
Killed 5 with ACR; killed 1 with predator missile; killed another with ACR; killed 2 with harrier strike; then went up to 11 with ACR. The rest was chopper gunner.

^ I was there :D. Compared to snowknight my best moment isn't that great but my favorite recent one is when I was sitting in that small corner in Rundown that has a climbable wall across it. I had laid a claymore on the other side of the wall to protect my back when a player with a riot shield crosses the bridge and comes right for me. I jump back over the wall to escape and watch as he follows and drops right onto that claymore :D

Most lol moments was when I dropped an emergency care package on two enemies, killing both.

Pure fluke but very funny

Best part was leaving never to return, COD MW2 sets FPS back 5 years, just god awful not suprised the consol kiddies love it.

PS3 - Don't own
XBOX 360 - Don't own
PC - Own

...and really enjoying it...

Bunch of great moments, overall it's got to be starting the match on the TF141 side on Quarry and firing a Javelin at the gas tanks on top only to kill 4 of them in the first 15 seconds of the match. I LOL'd.

Either that or a game I played on Wasteland where I started off pretty slow (like 7-5) and then got my predator which killed 3, called in a Harrier and the bombs killed 3, then called in my Pave Low. Between the Harrier and the Pave Low I got over 25 kills to end up 42-7 for the match.

knifing the entire opposing team plus half within the first 45 seconds of the game on the mansion map.

then sucking terribly for the next 4-5 rounds

Threw a sticky nade around a corner onto a guy and watched him try and run away from it into a room full of the enemy. Got the "Enemy with benefits" title. It's funny how many times I see people do this.

Getting into a game with little to no lag and relatively intelligent people. Since it rarely happens, I guess I can count it as "a moment".

Truly. I call it a great moment when I hop in with no lag and there isn't a nuke in my lap withing the first 2 minutes.

Truly. I call it a great moment when I hop in with no lag and there isn't a nuke in my lap withing the first 2 minutes.

Really, I've never been nuked in over 115 hours of play. I may have to youtube it to see what it's like

Playing domination. Defending our flag. Threw a semtex grenade on the guy who killed me but then he ran to the flag to capture it with his other four friends. Killed 5 guys with the grenade got the defense bonus for defending the flag. Must have gotten like 7 experience bonuses from that one grenade. Also got the challenge "Group Hug" and the title "Enemy with Benefits".

Best moment is probably doing a 40mm headshot with no explosion (too close), that must really hurt like hell...

Best moment for me came today!

I was in lobby and the game is adding people, once we get a bunch in I say HELLO! via voice comm. A guy named C_nt responds "STFU NOOB, what are you like 12, I'm going to rape you once we get in game like I raped your mom last night! So I reply we will see.

Once in game I went 42 / 3, Famas with Holo, Spaz with grip, Marathon / Stopping Power / Steady aim. His score, 10 / 19. After the game I used voice comm. and asked him what happen during the game. He replies back ohh shutup you hack, you got no life and only play this game. The Irony was that he was 3rd or 4th prestige level 50 somthing and I was level 2 prestige 58.

:D

I took a complete noobtube pot-shot aimed about 50 degrees into the sky towards the enemy spawn at the very beginning of the game... and got a kill! Now I do it every time! Another was equipping cold blooded, silenced W2000 and scrambler, and going 16 and 0 camping my ass off and winning with a nuke.

Another was knifing the entire enemy team without dying. It was an 11 kill streak, all knife kills. The knife is so ridiculously OPed, to the point where it ruins the game. But they'll never give it the nerfing it so desperately deserves, because MW2 is a mouth-breathing console game :p My major complaint about the game is that the maps are mostly tiny, uninspired boxes with a bunch of prefabs strewn about in them. Seriously. They suck. They need more variety and more choices of environments to cater to the brilliantly-devised character creations. AKA, I want to see maps with BOTH large, open ares, and urban areas. For instance a bridge (open) over a canyon (geographically interesting), with a cave and bunker network (close-quarters). But I digress...

It's still fun and addicting though.

I took a complete noobtube pot-shot aimed about 50 degrees into the sky towards the enemy spawn at the very beginning of the game... and got a kill! Now I do it every time! Another was equipping cold blooded, silenced W2000 and scrambler, and going 16 and 0 camping my ass off and winning with a nuke.

Another was knifing the entire enemy team without dying. It was an 11 kill streak, all knife kills. The knife is so ridiculously OPed, to the point where it ruins the game. But they'll never give it the nerfing it so desperately deserves, because MW2 is a mouth-breathing console game :p My major complaint about the game is that the maps are mostly tiny, uninspired boxes with a bunch of prefabs strewn about in them. Seriously. They suck. They need more variety and more choices of environments to cater to the brilliantly-devised character creations. AKA, I want to see maps with BOTH large, open ares, and urban areas. For instance a bridge (open) over a canyon (geographically interesting), with a cave and bunker network (close-quarters). But I digress...

It's still fun and addicting though.

Some of the old CS maps would be awesome. Wtb Italy, Italy 2, Dust2!

Standing on the sniper point overlooking the C-130 on the Afghan map with Thumper and Noobtube. Keep in mind that I've shot maybe only 20 noobtube rounds up to this point. From the sniper point I noobed both bunkers getting direct hits inside them getting two kills each. Pulled out the Thumper and shot one at the "shacks" at a sniper that just shot me. The thing sailed over the moon and headshot the sniper(He told me when the game ended.). And I was just happy from the bunker shots. Icing.

I was playing Karachi S&D and it was 3-3. There were two guys prone with ARs on the top of the ruined building (near the overpass), and I was the last person on my team. I spent about 20 seconds lining up a shot with the 'tube, straight up into the air, and got both of them with one shot. Shouts of "OMG HACKER" etc etc and TONS of laughter later we won the game. :p

Otherwise going 46-4-0 and getting a nuke. (Got 31 from original killstreak, rest I kept running around getting kills lol.

One time I was playing HC S&D and I got a game winning kill by throwing a flashbang over a wall at someone, hit them square in the head.

Wish I was fraps'n this.

Back