CoD: Black Ops Most Pirated Game of 2010

Yeah i understand your point but whatever anyone says I will always "try before i buy". Its just like downloading a Demo because with most games there are no multiplayer cracks available, so therefore you buy the game to be able to play multiplayer. Your happy, Game developer is happy.

Yeah i understand your point but whatever anyone says I will always "try before i buy". Its just like downloading a Demo because with most games there are no multiplayer cracks available, so therefore you buy the game to be able to play multiplayer. Your happy, Game developer is happy.

Except I'm NOT happy.

YOUR pirating ruins MY single player games that I pay for.

See my post here: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1036634907&postcount=155

I pirated the game and played it for about 5 minutes and got bored so it was deleted lol. all those games are the same to me :\

steam in a lot of ways is making pirating obsolete. piracy makes it easy for people to get games for cheap, so does steam. might have to wait a bit longer, but afterwards you have a fully working game you can play online with achievements and no risk of hacks and worries about bad cracks.

no doubt you will say people are pirating as much as ever, but all the same, a lot of people I know are not anymore.

It's has reached the point of who cares about what the devs think about PC gaming.
Games in general are at a all time low in gameplay quality. Too many war/gun games.
Those games drive the industry these days and PC gamers aren't interested in subpar shooters.

Ditto, it's all about Shooters and MMO's.

Haven't played a good RPG in forever.

I pirated the game and played it for about 5 minutes and got bored so it was deleted lol. all those games are the same to me :\

Wow, honest guy lol

I agree with you on the boring new shooter games.... nothing like the old battlefield games at all, far worse. They are all scripted shooters, so, so, so lame and that's the main focus for the game. There will be a hallway with 5 doors and the only one that opens is the one in the middle that glows and looks differently from the others.... usually the detailed door is the one that opens and the shitty looking ones are just part of the "wall" and are locked :rolleyes:

Or the little obvious triggers that open up stuff, or cause an explosion all of a sudden. Once you find it, thats it, no more fun.

Unscripted shooters are what's going to be popular next year I bet.

I'll download a pirated game to see if the game offers native eyefinity support on my pc. I spent 60 bucks on Bioshock 2, a game that was released long after widescreen gaming was introduced. I was bioshocked when I realized there wasn't widescreen support.

I just like that I actually bought this game the week it came out and have yet to be able to play it...

I'll download a pirated game to see if the game offers native eyefinity support on my pc. I spent 60 bucks on Bioshock 2, a game that was released long after widescreen gaming was introduced. I was bioshocked when I realized there wasn't widescreen support.

Because reading a couple forum posts to see if a game supports Eyefinity would be too hard?

Because reading a couple forum posts to see if a game supports Eyefinity would be too hard?

Just like reading about the support for FOV in black ops? I usually do some research to see if there is support, and then download it to be sure. FTR I have purchased those games that did offer it, even the mediocre games.

Just LOL @ people claiming that most people buy as an act of goodwill after pirating their games/apps. That's such a bold-faced lie in 99.99999% of cases it's hilarious.

i played all the cod game on ps3 including black ops. 6 on 6 search and destroy has always been fun on the cod series and imo always will. That reminds me i havent played sp on ANY of the cod games. search and destroy FTW!!!!

Back