COD 2 review from Firebomb

Firebomb

[H]ard|Gawd
Well I played it last night and I goto say:

[GAME AND SETTINGS]
dual video option "sli" need ya say more.
it has 64 bit option, it also has a corpse counter so If u wanted everyone u kill will Allways be there on the ground. kinda need like doom 1 "knee deep in the dead"

[THE GAME]
Looks fantasic the best I have seen in a WWII game.
the smoke is kick ass the AI is well rounded I love them. there not stupid when they see u or a grenade u throw they dont just look at it.
textures and model's all look wonderfull. this is a game that I will buy. Gun shots and blast. window breaking it all sounds real. smoke from the ground. bullet's ricochet off walls Fantasic.

Button line. Get it when u can.

"End comments"

Demo........

Enough said.

P.S. I liked the demo too, but can you really review a game when you haven't played the whole thing? I think you should change the thread title to.."demo impressions."

i enjoyed the demo as well. thought it looked great and SOUNDED excellent. models are cool and what not, and environments are extremely realistic. wish it ran as fast as DoD:S, but i'm not a complainer.

the way i see it, if the PRE-RELEASE demo was that good, the regular demo will be better and the game will be excellent. i can't wait for multiplayer. CoD and CoD:UO are two of my favorite games of all time. excellent single and multiplayer. very engaging.

Except for the clunky crouching/prone system I really enjoyed it. The first one didn't wow me enough to go get it, this one has.

64bit mode????!!!! Where teh hell is it, it is not in settings.

I played this demo and then played DODs for the first time. Lets just say I only played DOD for like 10 min. Going from this game to DOD was just horrible, cant wait for COD2. And the crouching/prone wasnt that bad once you got used to it, it was just like the other CODs are.

Back