CNN Technology Analyst Thinks 4chan Is A Person

mean while hundreds of girls photos are posted on the internet without their consent probably on a daily basis and other than the girl + her family no shits were given.

He never said 4Chan is a person. The Anchor asked "who is this 4chan person or website" and then he goes on to talk about the specific person who hacked into these celebrities accounts. I didn't see anything wrong with the video.

can someone explain to me what a ether is

it's what the air is made of, we are surrounded by ether. your phone transmits and receives through this ether to the clouds.

it's what the air is made of, we are surrounded by ether. your phone transmits and receives through this ether to the clouds.

Umm. Maybe the air around you consists of that, but I don't live in a methlab like the CNN host seems to.

Cable news... these people get paid money to do this in front of a camera.

OMFG! pa$$word is a good password according to CNN.

And this reminds me of fight club. His name was 4chan! HIS NAME WAS 4CHAN!

Or actually make a Spartacus meme.

Romans: "Which one of you is 4chan?"
Random Guy: "I'm 4chan"
Random Guy 2: "No, I'm 4chan"
Random Guy 3: "I'm 4chan"
Crowd: "I'm 4chan!"

Why does anyone watch CNN? Most of the time they don't know anything about what they're talking about and they talk in circles over and over.

I couldn't watch it. I hate uninformed idiots that somehow still think it's appropriate to form an opinion.

I have visited these Chans, all four of them.

Vile people, really. Distributing those pictures of Whatsherface.

Guys, I have some urgent security advice: change your "s" to a dollar sign. This is crucial.

CNN quadrupled their security by switching all their accounts to use "p@$$w0rd". Hackproof!

So this 4chan guy stole pics from the either by a dictionary search. So everyone who uses password as their password needs to change it to pa$$word.

Have to love the in depth coverage of CNN.

Of course 4chan is a guy

So is Google and Pirate Bay :D

and last but not least, the legendary [H]

At least he did not saw change your password from 1234 to 4567 and for extra security abcde :D

That is Brett Larson, he used to be on techTV alongside leo laport, chris parillo , he should know better.

On second viewing, the video is cut off from the beginning. He could have just as easily said a "hacker on the website 4chan"... And then the clip starts, the female asks a nonsensical two parter ~"who is this 4chan person or website" and then he went on to answer what the likely meaningful question should have been, who could the actual hacker be.

Can anyone locate the clip where he actually explains that 4chan is a person?

I haven't watched TV for years... due to eyestrain of TV panels the guys reporting on there are classless know it all-s.

TV news...
Still there for those that are completely ignorant and lack the ability to press a power button on a PC.
This is about as ignorant as Obama's cyber security guy not knowing what a computer is.....

Could you imagine if 4Chan was a guy? He would be the most disgusting person alive yet.. I wouldn't be able to look away..

THE FAPPENING!

can someone explain to me what a ether is
ether
noun \ˈē-thər\

: a liquid that burns easily, that is used to turn solid substances into liquid, and that was used in medicine in the past to prevent patients from feeling pain during operations

apparently people like to store their data inside of flammable liquids? :confused:

:D

add this to the things CNN should not report on... fight up there with firearms

add this to the things CNN should not report on... fight up there with firearms

I think you can put "everything" on the list. They're so concerned about scoops and controversy they've ceased to be a news network.

They'll re-brand as the Weekly World News: TV Edition at the rate they're going.

weekly%20world%20news.JPG

Whatever happened to fact checking...don't they have people hired to do that shit?

apparently people like to store their data inside of flammable liquids? :confused:

:D

Yeah, good thing words in English don't have multiple meanings or anything.

1 - a : the rarefied element formerly believed to fill the upper regions of space
b : the upper regions of space : heavens

2 - a also ae·ther : a medium that in the wave theory of light permeates all space and transmits transverse waves

Whatever happened to fact checking...don't they have people hired to do that shit?

No time! You can't let little things like knowledge and facts get in the way of reporting things immediately.

Can someone please point out at what point in the video he indicates that he believes that 4chan is an individual? He refers to "he" as in the hacker, but I don't see anything that indicates "he = 4chan = individual".

Or is everyone ripping him because the title of this article suggests to do so, and everyone is just following the herd?

Can someone please point out at what point in the video he indicates that he believes that 4chan is an individual? He refers to "he" as in the hacker, but I don't see anything that indicates "he = 4chan = individual".
Context. She asks him "Who is this 4chan guy", and he answers "he is bla bla". So either he completely ignored her, or he's retarded, or he's a retard and ignored her. ;)

Back