CME and 15.1(2)T possible bug

moose517

Gawd
hey guys, wondering if anyone can confirm or deny a bug in the new 15.1(2)T IOS version, me and a buddy that has a VPN established use CME to talk to each other, he updated to this new IOS and i can no longer call him, get unknown number and double busy signal right away, he was still able to call me. then i decided to upgrade to this latest release and he wasn't able to call and vice versa. backed to the IOS i was using and he was able to call me again. I told him to back down as well to see if it would work again and he swears its my config when i know its not. So since hes being stubborn is anyone else able to replicate error, did google it but didn't find anything. Also don't have TAC support because i bought the router used, hoping someone on here has stumbled across this error.

All I'm gonna say is, back when I worked at a large enterprise, we would never use the latest IOS version. Cisco introduces new features and as such the T releases are riddled with bugs. We used to bug scrub them by hand and could rarely use them.

Avoid the T line if you don't actually require the new features and stick with mainline, especially on core devices.

haha wow, i looked passed that article a few times thinking it wouldn't apply to me, turned it off and it working now. thanks arch, but i did call him a bumbass because he said it was my config when i knew it wasnt

Back