CM Hyper 212 EVO At $2.99 on Amazon!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold by a brand new seller... im hoping its not a scam tho :(

Being through Amazon, your payment information is not forwarded to the seller.

The seller just receives the payment not how it was paid for.

Bought it. Not sure if it'll even fit in my case. lol

Couldn't resist. I'm moving my old, overclocked 2500k to my son's computer and needed a good HSF.

Bought one. I don't even need one but for $2.99 it'd be stupid NOT to get one. :) If it falls though I'll just cancel.

Go [H] or go home...

IxrON9o.png

Wow, would have liked to get one of these. Damn scalpers got to em first...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Every time an item is heavily discounted and it's a new seller on Amazon, it's fake. You are wasting your time.

Luckily the $15 I tied up isn't causing me to go hungry!

But it will still be a hassle to get in touch with Amazon and file a A-Z claim to get your money back.

I have been seeing a lot of this crap at Amazon lately. A $1,000 item is listed for sale for $350 and the seller has just launched his account and has zero feedback. Its a scam, and you are never going to get your shit, and Amazon is going to cover your losses which ultimately drives their prices up. Do everyone a favor and don't bite.

But it will still be a hassle to get in touch with Amazon and file a A-Z claim to get your money back.

I have been seeing a lot of this crap at Amazon lately. A $1,000 item is listed for sale for $350 and the seller has just launched his account and has zero feedback. Its a scam, and you are never going to get your shit, and Amazon is going to cover your losses which ultimately drives their prices up. Do everyone a favor and don't bite.

I think Amazon should fix their broken system instead of us worrying about driving their prices up.

The bucket of common sense is running out in this country. Many individuals in this thread did not receive some. Getting a price mistake from Amazon direct is one thing as its possible. New seller on Amazon and people actually believe they might get it? Clueless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back