CM Hyper 212 EVO $2.99 deal on amazon shipped

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
Mine shipped.. How about you folks that bought more than one?

"Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO..." has shipped.

Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

USPS.. it might be an envelope with a picture of the cooler but who knows.

Has it actually been picked up or dropped off, or just shipping label created?

Yup, a seller that just signed up on amazon shipping from Spain.

0bd68d5a545328ece8df8e3fb56090888fb76f2af3e7c0733f02871f00e7ea85.jpg

Has it actually been picked up or dropped off, or just shipping label created?

It says:

Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
Carrier: USPS, Tracking #: xxxx

the tracking number is pretty bizarre though. At this point I don't really care, it was worth the $2.99 for the amusement..

The most common tracking number format is 20 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 9999 9999), or a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by "US" (e.g. EA 999 999 999 US). Some other less common formats may also exist, such as 10 digits.

the tracking I have is the ending in "US" version.. we will see what happens lol. Or.. we wont?

Even if they got all these for free shipping internationally for 2.99 will not turn them a profit so It's got to be a scam but anyways.. the USPS has no record of that tracking number yet.. I will check it tomorrow.

It's weird, they have other things listed for regular prices, with the occasional cheap-as-crap price.

Ah yeah they have a storefront with actual items for sale.

Mine shipped too but the tracking number is obviously fake. Will wait a week before contacting Amazon for a refund. I'm wondering about the guy who bought a $1000 worth of them, get charged?

73538477.jpg

should be interesting but I am highly doubtful anything will show from this... yeah I was wondering about that guy who placed giant orders of them.

Same as everyone else, got a tracking and of course it still doesn't show up on USPS tracking system.

Run Perk's store front looks blank to me.

It had a bunch of items for sale a few days ago..........Now blank. :p

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i got a bogus tracking number from USPS too. I contacted amazon about this ahead of time to halt the payment of the item until I get it and confirm it's real.

I wonder if these fake stores are using our address information for other purposes. I bet they could care less about the $3.00 they will not get, but our address, phone number and email would be more valuable. For phishing, identity theft, etc.

bah amazon told me to await the shipment. and if anything is wrong, file an "A to Z" complaint

Nothing for me... Will be filing that complaint soon. Two in the same month for Amazon. They need to get these scammers out of here. My first one I bought an SSD for a MacBook Air and the guy shipped it in a an envelope standard postage. Didn't work and shorted out my perfectly working MBA. Ha.

yep, tracking but no movement beyond "being moved to carrier" or something. I think I have to wait until after the 6th to declare it late so they can start looking deeper. It's obviously bogus though.

I bet the guys who bought these would also buy ice while living in Alaska during the winter.

Back