Clueless Gamer Super Bowl Edition: "Doom"

HardOCP News

[H] News
This edition of Clueless Gamer has Conan playing DOOM with a couple NFL players. I'll admit, this installment isn't very funny and there isn't a lot of game footage either but I'll take what I can get.

I've kinda been disappointed with the last few Clueless Gamer episodes...felt more like advertisements for the game and/or console.

I've kinda been disappointed with the last few Clueless Gamer episodes...felt more like advertisements for the game and/or console.

Agreed, sort of on the slide. I liked the devs/reps there to try and explain wtf is going on in the game. Of course, DOOM requires little explanation.

So, Conan as usual then.

H8! I think Conan is hilarious and the skits on the show they do (especially that student driver one with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart has me still cracking up). This definitely wasn't the best Clueless Gamer they've done but fun none the less.

Conan is best when he wants to get laid in the game. Then he's non-stop. Otherwise I always enjoy seeing Norman and Lynch!

Just about all of the remotes he does are sponsored, so that's why you'd see that.

H8! I think Conan is hilarious and the skits on the show they do (especially that student driver one with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart has me still cracking up). This definitely wasn't the best Clueless Gamer they've done but fun none the less.

Agreed. That was hilarious. He's at his best when he's out and about.

So is the game just like previous ID software installments: plenty of unskippable cutscense to ruin the replay value?

This episode wasn't all that entertaining though I did get a few laughs out of it. Especially the one where he smelled the 'wine', swirled it in his mouth then told Conan it tasted like Kool Aid. :p

Just about all of the remotes he does are sponsored, so that's why you'd see that.

His early ones he even "rated" them with nonsensical ratings - he stopped doing that through recently and just started saying "this is great, buy it when it comes out" to everything.

I'm glad they brought Lynch in because it was pretty unfunny til he showed up. Even then it was meh.

Marshawn and Conan need to do a cross country tour together once he retires. It'd be epic

Awesome. Lynch was pretty funny in the other one I saw him in and same here. The Marshawn Lynch and Conan combo is terrific.

Anything else really...hes horrible.

Just say "I don't like him" saying he's horrible is like saying "everyone who likes conan is stupid"

People have different tastes. Why do you expect others to respect yours when you diss everyone elses?

All of them are advertisements. He only gets games that are just released, sometimes he gets reps (Halo) and sometimes he gets guest stars (Beast, Gronkowski). I haven't watched this one yet, but he usually does a bunch of cliché stuff that can be funny (The Witcher 3) and then ones that are kind of stupid (Mortal Kombat).

Just watched it, surprised Conan did it as they obviously couldn't show any of the gameplay. It was just him bromancing Von, Norman and Beast.

I laughed at the wine scene though, lol.

Lynch was hysterical.

Most I've ever seen him say. He should be the Conan co-host now that he's retired!:eek:

Back