ClubIT eVGA 7800 GT $309.99 Shipped...

no rebates ftw!!!

if only i didnt buy a 7800gt already :(

eh i rather have the ZZF one for 319-20 mail in rebate because u get free COD2!!

tvdang7 said:
eh i rather have the ZZF one for 319-20 mail in rebate because u get free COD2!!
Says the promotion ended on 11/14.

That's a hell of a deal on a 7800GT. And I'll be looking to getting one here in about a week or so.

Newegg has the promo going where you get an eVGA mobo with the GT for 339. Supposedly, COD2 is in the box. I'll know Monday or Tuesday.

cjm18 said:
Im looking for this combo on newegg and can't find it.

The deal is actually 379, not 339 like stated above and it doesn't looke like the motherboard will support Dual cores?!? kind of a deal breaker.

309 for a 7800 GT tho, nice...

Newegg has the evga 7800 gt for $319 but it is factory overclocked to 460 core - 1100 mem. I just ordered one here is the link.

Looks like the Egg raised the price for their "one day sale". I paid 339 for the combo with the Mobo. You could look at it as a $30 mobo, but 299-309 is certainly a good price for the card. Please don't think I was threadcrapping, I was just offering viable alternatives to people who prefer to shop at NewEgg.

Kil4Thril said:
Looks like the Egg raised the price for their "one day sale". I paid 339 for the combo with the Mobo. You could look at it as a $30 mobo, but 299-309 is certainly a good price for the card. Please don't think I was threadcrapping, I was just offering viable alternatives to people who prefer to shop at NewEgg.

I dont see it as that. Ill shop with whoever offers me the best shipping price deal but if its within $10 I usually go with the Egg.

Back