Cloud Protection virus! Someone help please!

verklighet

Weaksauce
This is the second time I've had this virus. Last time I was atleast able to surf the web and find a solution, but now I cant even open firefox without the malware/virus interrupting!

I am now seated at a different computer trying desperately to search for solution, but all the websites I find are redirecting me to other "spyware protection" downloads, which i dont fully trust. I was hoping that someone in this forum, that might have had experience with the Cloud virus, could possible share their solution?

Please, all my work is in that other computer and I cant seem to touch anything without Cloud virus poping up and disrupting the actions!

Any help would be appreciative, really!!:confused:

malwarebytes and

Stop browsing questionable websites

x2, Although, to be fair... these days you can get infected almost anywhere. Our Security software at work caught an infection from [H] (I assume one of thier Ad servers)... and not long ago, I believe that CNN was serving people Malware through their Ad's

NoScript FTW. You can never be too careful.

About a year ago I picked up virus through Microsoft's Live.com site. Came home and tested on another PC and it hit that too. That goodness both systems had proper AV and it was blocked.

Back