CLOSED WTB Full Size ATX case $125.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
I couldn't find the case below so I am trying for a good used case. I care about functionality and completeness, I can deal with worn paint. Some people would complain about a small scratch, I won't complain unless there is actual body damage or missing pieces.

I will consider any Full Size case as long as it has decent air flow and cable handling.

Be prepared, a full size case will probably set you back $50.00 in shipping. Zip 04488.
Let me know if you need a bare 4670K processor in trade or a 7970 GPU for a kids upgrade.

Really wanted one of the Thermaltake but just ordered all the parts for a new AMD build and don't like cramming into a smaller case.

Attachments

• thermaltake-level-10-gt-snow-edition.jpg
    thermaltake-level-10-gt-snow-edition.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a used Corsair Air 540 that I could let go for that price shipped...

If interested, pm me & I will send you a link with pics :)

I have a Thermaltake Overseer RX-I collecting dust. I'll let it go for less that for sure. I'd be happy to just free up the room. It's white and red. Has everything. Even the fans IIRC. Let me know if interested. Would love to free up the closet space.

I have a Thermaltake Overseer RX-I collecting dust. I'll let it go for less that for sure. I'd be happy to just free up the room. It's white and red. Has everything. Even the fans IIRC. Let me know if interested. Would love to free up the closet space.
Can you send me a price and pics?
I understand that case won't take an AIO no place for the rad.

Last edited:
Can you shoot me your best price and a link to pics?
Thank you

Oh I wasn't aware that needing to put an AIO in it was a requirement. I'll have to dig it out of the closet for pics. Which I can do, but if you know it's not going to work for your needs...

I have an NZXT s340 that I saved from a previous build. Pm me if it's anything interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back