Closed Beta of QuakeWars (Clan Applicants only)

Damb! great idea!!!
PM away

add CSS,BF2142 and DawnOfWar (if counts??) to the list if not added

[H] eeyrjmr signing on :D

PM Sent. Thanks for taking charge with this. I don't have the time to, or else I would.

BUMP

I feel like it won't be fair to send the email now. So i'm gonna wait until 04:10 PM and then send it...24 hours since the thread was started. I was just looking around on google, many have already sent the emails.

Again we are not sure if this will work, but at least we are trying for it. :)

I'd like in on this action. :D GJohn, I'll PM you my e-mail.

Thanks for taking the reigns on this.

Hey nice one guys! How about using our Xfires if we need more people or info.

Mine is "Ellipsys". I play RTCW ET, UT2004, BF2142, CS:S etc, non competitively. Oh, don't we have a [H] WoW, Guild Wars, or Eve guild floating around somewhere?

I sent the PM a bit ago, but I figure it can't hurt to post here as well. Thanks for organizing this.

Thank you for your interest in the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Closed Beta Test.

If you are sending a new clan application, we regret to inform you that we have all the submissions that we need at this time.

Thank you,
The ETQW Beta Test Administrator

I believe we still have a chance. I want to send them additional email.
Something that would make them choose us over some notorious 5 member clan.

Hmmm... I think the best thing would be to play to our strengths and say we're a huge forum of X members, who are all tech-minded hardware enthusiasts, and therefore not only have high end rigs, but a better chance of being able to understand technical issues and provide high quality feedback. If nothing else it will ensure that we'll get picked in the next round of invites.

Great idea Xaeos :)

I just sent them another email, they better pick us.

Now just make sure i got your email, and pray, pray and pray some more.
And add H4rd Clan to your AIM.

I'm very interested, I'll send you a pm in a little bit. I love the Quake and Enemy Territory games so this should be interesting.

Thanks,
Ryan

Likewise I am a big linux user and I will be playing QW in linux as opose to in windows (as long as a client comes out at launch), could put me down to beta the linux-client (and others)

I'm ready and willing to spend couple hours in game and vent looking for bags or what ever you do, when beta testing ! HOLLER! have all necessary things mic, xfire etc.
Games played: Played all quakes, first three, mostly on LAN. Played almost every famous fps since doom 1 :)

I've been working all day, so I was a little late on the email and pm bus, but I sent my info!

Here is to hoping we get picked!

Great idea Xaeos :)

I just sent them another email, they better pick us.

Now just make sure i got your email, and pray, pray and pray some more.
And add H4rd Clan to your AIM.

I take it they didn't even respond to the second email :(?

I'm in what do I need to do here? Is someone signing up for do I got to register on that forum. LOL this gives me some motivation to upgrade.

sign me up, im really active in q4 and would love to get into quakewars. i played the beta at qcon already, awsome game.

where we at on this thing? they not wanting to play ball with us or what?

where we at on this thing? they not wanting to play ball with us or what?

i doubt they ever will. and if they do, its a miracle...i think it'd be the first time in history members of a forum pull a clan out of their asses and are able to beta test a game lol

i doubt they ever will. and if they do, its a miracle...i think it'd be the first time in history members of a forum pull a clan out of their asses and are able to beta test a game lol

:(

Hahaha...hey we are trying

But seriously, they won't regret a bit if they choose us.

Back