Clock Speeds and Pricing Leaked for Entire AMD Ryzen Lineup

I haven't been keeping up on this, can someone tell me the difference in the #### and the ####X - so the x models?

I'd like to build one of these to mess around but the model I'd want is still a bit more than playing around money so this is just a dream but the more I dream the more I can end up saving away.

The X models have slightly higher base clocks and if the guesses are correct the X models have XFR (automatic overclocking to your cooling's capabilities) enabled for a free boost if your setup allows.

The X models have slightly higher base clocks and if the guesses are correct the X models have XFR (automatic overclocking to your cooling's capabilities) enabled for a free boost if your setup allows.

Thank you very much, just read about XFR because of the cooling requirements article.

Will the PRO models also be overclockable or just the standard #### / ####X models? Any speculation as to whether or not the PRO models will also offer their own form of XFR?

If these are the chips that end up in the primary OEM PCs (Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.) and they implement some form of XFR, then two similarly spec'd OEM PCs may perform differently based upon CPU/case cooling.

Will the PRO models also be overclockable or just the standard #### / ####X models? Any speculation as to whether or not the PRO models will also offer their own form of XFR?

If these are the chips that end up in the primary OEM PCs (Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.) and they implement some form of XFR, then two similarly spec'd OEM PCs may perform differently based upon CPU/case cooling.

amd has already stated that every RyZen CPU is unlocked.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=ever...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=yOKhWLiXOZvijwSXv7S4BA

maybe pair that up with a firesale fury x ? Could be a sweet entry level softcore 4k rpg/rts type box for the living room Mega Tv?

Nano's at Frys were all the way down to 202$ here locally, I got two =P

I live 20 mins from a Microcenter and after some [H] and other reviews there will be Ryzen at home. Hoping for some of that cpu mobo combo goodness. I'm very interested in mATM or iTX so hopefully those boards get some love.

Pulling for ya AMD!

The retailer also revealed that all SKUs listed below will be in stock on February 28th. Is there any connection to Capsaicin event taking place on the same day? I guess we will find out very soon.

https://videocardz.com/65965/amd-ryzen-7-available-for-prorder-from-european-retailer

AMD-Ryzen-7-1800x-4.0GHZ-8-CORE-YD180XBCAEMPK.png

Last edited:
If this lives up to the hype I can see them getting a lot of 2500K / 2600K users upgrading. I know I would have if I didn't jump on Skylake last year.

Back