CliffyB's LawBreakers So Good it is Free this Weekend

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
So, we see that LawBreakers is getting back to it roots as a "free to play" arena shooter. At this for this weekend on Steam. Next week the free-to-play LawBreakers will be $29.99.

Great video.

LAWBREAKERS FREE WEEKEND!
That’s right LawBreakers, from September 28 through October 2, you can shoot, kick, and slide your way to victory (among a joyous myriad of other movements). Grab your friends, make -- then vanquish -- new enemies, and play now. You won’t want to miss this fast, frantic, and fun action. Free weekend and on sale 25% off now through 10/2.

Last edited:
Lawbreakers is just a shitty generic game with an over-the-top kinetic movement mechanic. Its like it was designed by a gaggle of sponsors eager to create some new esport that didn't require them to pay EA for "Call of Duty" rights or something............

Also I think we are now 3 for 3 in that when creators pimp their games as TOO CHALLENGING FOR YOU, LOSER......(Daikatana, Lawbreakers, and to a certain extent Star Citizen..SORRY 4 for 4...Derek Smart with Battlecruiser), you wind up with a community that goes "Hey, your game SUX. G F Y S"

Cheap stunt to try and spur some players to play...game is going to die an early death being as there isnt anyone in the lobbies to match with.

The game is okay. I like the zero/low G stuff, but the character designs are lame, and there are so many better games I would rather spend my time with.

Cliff is such a douche. He reminds me of all those people in High School who thought they were hot shit. Then the real world happened.

ok, this is one of those games where piracy does not affect sales.

This reminds me of all the Hollywood remakes, hollywood out of ideas.

I never thought Unreal Tournament style games would last this long. It's all basically the same shit

Maybe if Cliff put more jokes like "Fat kids eating cake" into the game it be more popular?

"It will be a success if some studio markets the shit out of it". That scumbag needs to get off whatever it is he is on...lol

He's like Russ from Silicon Valley, hilarious compilation video.

MV5BMTg3NzQyMTI1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY2MDIxMw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Cliff is such a douche. He reminds me of all those people in High School who thought they were hot shit. Then the real world happened.

He's still rich, has a loving family, flies around the world in an eternal state of vacation, while also dating babes half his age. Making mediocre videogames is his hobby.

He's still rich, has a loving family, flies around the world in an eternal state of vacation, while also dating babes half his age. Making mediocre videogames is his hobby.

Well, whoopty freaken dooo! He's still a douche.

On that video, it shows LawBreakers as the 204th most played game on Steam. You can show the top 100 but how did they get the numbers beyond that?

Whoever made that video is obsessed with Cliffy B.

Last edited:
Not sure about the "loving family" part, though with enough money it probably doesn't matter lol.

My fav..."Let's play the game...and then i was in a match by myself."

Just click "Next" until you find it... it's currently sitting at #293, tied with GTA: San Andreas: http://steamcharts.com/top/p.12
Thank you for the website. I was looking at Steam's official site which only shows you the top 100.
I wish there was one for Origin and Battle.net too but I've never seen one. Lots of people complain about having to use other programs to launch games but I care only because stats are now harder to come by unless they are Steam games.

I just looked it up on steam charts, shows quake live with more people online at the moment!

Back