ClientRescue.com Banner and Logo creation. $150.00 must have paypal account.

The original idea for this was a CD with a medical cross in the center, however the more simple I made the logo, the less it looked like a CD (and the better the logo looked). It finally just because a circle with a cross. One of the alts below shows a tad bit of what was left over when it has the gradiations of light on the CD....

3dish logo and a second 3dish version using on of the logos from the "Slightl Modifications" below:
cd3d.jpg

this logo isn't really made for a banner with a background (as with all mine).. but here the above logo with flat colors and without the border around it.
cdbanner1.jpg

Some different variations
cdbanner1alts.jpg

a second 3dish logo using the one from the "Slight modifications" above
cd3d2.jpg

then a little bit different from the above
logo1variants.jpg

Couple of notes I noticed when I posted this:
* The 3d logo uses the CD/Circle that is the full width of the text, the banner doesn't.
* I can put any of the logos into that 3dish effect with any color (all done in illustrator)

adev said:
The original idea for this was a CD with a medical cross in the center, however the more simple I made the logo, the less it looked like a CD (and the better the logo looked). It finally just because a circle with a cross. One of the alts below shows a tad bit of what was left over when it has the gradiations of light on the CD....

3dish logo:
cd3d.jpg

To me it looks like a hard drive with the orange part being the platter. :p

cr_medic1.jpg

This is vector, so you could imagine how long it took to do the computer graphic, but it turned out well. This .jpg is lower quality of course than the actual.

wow hardcore vector spy nyx :eek: how long did that take you? the only thing I see slightly off is where the cables bend, the way you shaded it, it makes the cables seem flat rather than round. otherwise impressive work

Yeah that part was tricky, but it's only really noticable in the close up, and still is minor enough to not draw attention from the entire thing. If it affects it's validity to win, I can easily change it. Should I Celsius?

I think it's a great drawing, but for me it seems too "busy". It reminds me of Doc Ock, hehe :)

hehe it does seem a bit intimidating now that i think about it, with its "tentacles" - maybe thats the machine that needs to be rescued by the medic guy

The busy look is supposed to be the problem that the company is servicing (and also the threat, haha), but visually, this is balanced by the simplicity of the rest of the design. The line weight maintains the unity though.

Deadline was a couple days ago... anyone know if I could submit mine? I dont want to waste any time making one of hes already chosen.

the contest supposedly ended at 12 noon aug 7th, but due to requests, i believe celsius gave an one day extension, i just don't know for sure at what "hour" it ends at.

I have not decided yet. I did extend it one day just because a few people asked and they were very nice about it too. I just got done wiring a house for sound in 110F heat took 7 hours. I'm going to go and get a bite to eat then go see grandma in the hospital, then when I get home I'll decide.

Thanks, Jason

I never liked the play Caesar...

But...

You being a noobie, you should get that replaced with something relating to graphics since you 0wn everyone.

That's sharp. The unruly cables showing up on both sides and the "line" coming from the medkit are really nice touches.

Ok, so here's the more professional approach for a simple logo:
cr_heli1.jpg

cr_heli2.jpg

This represents the "lifeline" slogan the best so far.

CR02.jpg

heres my entry, finally had a chance to complete it, but it didnt come out the way i had hoped :\

too many changes ruined my hopes.

aaanyways, i really loved adey's and spy nyx's entries, excellent stuff there. the cleanliness and profesionalism of adey's logo gets my vote though :)

Heh, I've got a clean one now! Nothing's wrong with some complexity as long as it's not hard to look at :)

Instead is doing all the this was very hard to decide speech. After looking at everything time and time again this person impressed me every time.

Ettubrute where do I send the cashiers check and the game. You won :D

If your asking yourself, why did he win? Look at his work. :cool: I'll expect to be able to get that flash in a full screen display and some of the designs.

In two months I will hold another contest with half-life II and more money. I just don't know what I need designed?

Thank you all, Jason

These are in the order if I had the money and more games give out. :)

cuemasterfl
cr2.jpg

cr5.jpg

cr6.jpg

versello
clientrescue.jpg

Slugworth
rescue04.jpg

tmarshall
Truth, is this baywatch?
rescue.jpg

^ No it's actually Ski Patrol in Alaska, seriously.

I never expected it to even get a mention. Just posted it to break up some of the tension on here!

whoohoo! JUST got back from working 12hours of manual labor helping the SF institute of architecture move to a new home...what a good piece of news to come home to after an exhausting day! thanks everyone for raising the level of competition ;) Celsius I'll be working closely with you to tweak the final design w00t i can't wait to play doom3 :)

Well done Ettubrute :)

So, did I get 2nd, 3rd, and 4th? ;) The post above indicated I did, or maybe I read it wrong.

If Ettubrute was not here than you would have won the contest.

But I do like the ski patrol :D

hot jeebus you guys have talent, and thats an understatement. I can only wish that I could do all that. I took an intro course to photoChop though I would have to keep on it for months before I could even dare think to challege you guys, but time is a luxury that I don't have so unfortunately all I could do in the end is drool over your masterpieces, and in the case of the bikini clad rescuer, some other things...... :p LOL Great job guys/gals and keep up the great work. I just love traversing these forums and just admire what you all have done. I look forward to seeing what you guys do in the future... ::gets kleenex handy::

Man what a cash prize and doom3 can do to spark one's creativity!

Back