ClientRescue.com Banner and Logo creation. $150.00 must have paypal account.

I kinda agree with versello.

The Pics then text is way easier. He was prolly dumbfounded that a simple idea like that would get that much attention.

tmarshall said:
I kinda agree with versello.

The Pics then text is way easier. He was prolly dumbfounded that a simple idea like that would get that much attention.

That's it.

I was about to post this last night, now I wish i should have. Versello hands down has the cleanest most professional look out of all the banners. It defenitly did not get the credit it deserved. But then again it also depends on your client type, if you plan to market towards a more corperate scene then its no question. Versello I applaud you for the design, keep up the good work.

cr.jpg

crlogo.jpg

lets not fight guys. obviously there are many different design types, and each has its own unique appeal. don't worry versello I don't take offense. and daddybigwords thanks for the kind compliment. lets all keep up the good design work :)

If its that easy versello do one better!!!!!!
Furreal that was crapping someones skills .
IF its that easy you two do it your self jesus!

Put your skills where your attitude is.

I've been very impressed by the work where. The banner above reminds me of OCP in robocop. :)

versello said:
You like photos? Bleh, shoulda said that then... it's easy as hell to take some semi-photographic pic and drop some text on it.

Celsius said:
... Here are some ideas.
How about actual pictures of computer hardware in the banner, mice, motherboards, palms, blackberrys, anything you can consider computer hardware.

I believe that should help.

he did say it, which is why on my 2nd logo I put a picture in there :)

unfortunately, due to my lack of photography skills/real camera, I'm having a tough time outdoing ettubrute :rolleyes:

i think that that neon one is the winner ettubrute!
I think thats going to end up being the winner!

DnkMax said:
If its that easy versello do one better!!!!!!
Furreal that was crapping someones skills .
IF its that easy you two do it your self jesus!

Jesus, sit down. I try to do whatever I can with what little free time I have.

I will sit down if you talk shit bout peoples skill you deserve to be bitched at.....
clientrescue3.gif

For those of you whom believe it necessary to belittle other peoples skills :mad: you are going to give me at reason along not to pick you at all.

Remember I am watching this contest.

Do what Kyle does, take the high road and keep it to yourself. :cool:

Thanks, Jason

well, looks like i wont be submitting anymore... as i leave tomorrow for a 2 week roadtrip/vacation gathering hdri lightprobe images. buh :cool:

if i do win, its [email protected]

hehe ;)

Nobody should be too defensive if someone plays on a general idea.

Perhaps my first was too complicated, I'll have another in the morning.

here's one before i sleep. focusing on the usb cable concept, using the usb cable to represent the "lifeline"

banner 3.2.jpg

Ettubrute > Me

Anyways, heres my waste of time =)

Not sure where the slogan came from, but it can easily be changed or whatever..

Untitled-1copy8.jpg

It ends august 7th. I will (if bestbuy preorder isn't lying to me) have the game. I will pick up the cashiers check and drive to the fedex office and send it to the location of the winner.

Until then good luck.

Sincerely, Jason N

Staticax said:
Ettubrute > Me

Anyways, heres my waste of time =)

Not sure where the slogan came from, but it can easily be changed or whatever..

Untitled-1copy8.jpg

You have two to's in there ;)

Ettubrute that is just amazing bro. You make me want to start clientrescue.com before he dose just so I can have that as my banner :p

Theres are in no certain order.
tmarshall
trial1banner.jpg

trial2banner.jpg

cuemasterfl
cr2.jpg

Lose the humans, lets stay hardware. I asked three woman and they didn't like it that
it was just two men.
cr3.jpg

siege
CR-revised.png

crnet1.png

crnet2.png

cr-kbd2.png

Slugworth
rescue04.jpg

adev
cr3.gif

Ettubrute
banner%201.jpg

banner%202.jpg

banner%203.2.jpg

versello
clientrescue.jpg

What is the file size limitation and what are you talking about, "I will (if bestbuy preorder isn't lying to me) have the game"?

Ok, I'm surprised that I have to explain myself but perhaps you were up to late lastnight working on the banner and logo. I preordered the game. I am hoping that bestbuy will have the game when I get there for me. They have been known to make mistakes at times.

Do you I need to explain the rest?

Let me know, Jason

Make it as big as you want. I can always shrink it. Remember its easier to edit something big than edit something small.

Thanks, Jason

PS. I'm really sorry for not including the flashdesign. I really did like it. Can you make it full screen and keep the life preserver and make it blue.
http://209.123.182.9/ebay/Flash1.html

My apologies, Jason. It was hard to see your post 4 pages prior regarding "the game"...

Its Cool, NP.

I'm thinking about what to do then HL2 comes out, when is that October? Don't know I don't keep with it too much. I found out about doom 3 when I was at bestbuy.

The ending of the contest coincides nicely with the release of Doom 3. Who knows when HL2 will be ready.

Are you looking for a logo or a graphic banner? Logos are usually really simple.

failed attempt. couldn't get the lighting correct. decided to post anyway. the thumb screw has an interesting natural "medical-cross" on it.

banner 4.jpg

Back