ClientRescue.com Banner and Logo creation. $150.00 must have paypal account.

My votes (in chronological order):
* adev (Damn crisp, like the typography and the "+")
* Kurt@BInvisions #1 (I like #3 too, but hp's gonna sue your ass!)

ill work on it some more tonight then celcius :)

more color? all around or just on the preserver?

clientrescue2.gif

here's another stab at my original layout. I'll work on something a little different tonight. I'm just a little weary of using the all too common life preserver...

clientrescue-new.png

Hyperion said:
My votes (in chronological order):
* adev (Damn crisp, like the typography and the "+")
* Kurt@BInvisions #1 (I like #3 too, but hp's gonna sue your ass!)
Thanks bud, I'll put up a couple more today.

This logo needs to appeal to clients that are mid to upper level executives...People that hire people to solve their problems...

ADev thats really cool. I like the expanded thinking on the subject. Keep up the good work.
Goodnight, I'll be watching this week.

uh, slugworth, it looks like you got a bit dislexic on this latest try...unless I'm the dislexic one, I'm reading RescueClient.com instead of ClientRescue.com :cool:

anyway, here are a couple more tries..I'm not really sure how these ones will go over, but it can't hurt to try...wanted to try to incorporate a little more hardware into it...

crnet1.png

crnet2.png

siege said:
uh, slugworth, it looks like you got a bit dislexic on this latest try...unless I'm the dislexic one, I'm reading RescueClient.com instead of ClientRescue.com :cool:

Wow, thanks. That's what I get for working so late. :eek:
and nice work, I think I like the 2nd one better.

Slugworth said:
Wow, thanks. That's what I get for working so late. :eek:
and nice work, I think I like the 2nd one better.

Glad to know I just wasn't going crazy or something...I've done stuff like that working late before too, heh. I too like the 2nd one.

another couple variations...

cr-kbd.png

cr-kbd2.png

I'm going to bed

holy cow the competition is fierce. I better get on it quick. *drool* doom3....

btw celcius - what is your preference on using photos in the logo/banner? or do you prefer totally vectorized (flash/illustrator) designs?

will have designs coming in the next few days...

Both, Man the creative juices are seriously flowing. Its going to be a really hard choice now. :D

so far i am digging adev's work, both the latter and former. lots of nice stuff.

good to see the site progressing jason :D

I guess as a side note I have to mention that the hardware pictures I am using are stock manufacturer photos, so if my designs are selected, I would be using new photos that I take myself (for copyright reasons of course)...however they would be almost identical anyway, since I have similar hardware...I don't have a digital camera so I would need to borrow a friend's and I don't want to do that until the design is final and I know what I need.

Once I make up my mind. You won't have another chance. I see a lot of really great work.

Can anyone show me some flash? Some Flash ideas might me good :)

wanted to introduce some designs which used photographs, since most of the current entries are different types. Photos are taken by me, less than 2ft away from the monitor :)

banner 1.jpg

Holy crap that really really good :D . Show ME more of what YOU can do. :) I that would never have come to me. Very cool.

so you like the photos idea? so should I keep working with that, or do some designs based on flash/illustrator?

man, that is nice ettu. kinda bums me out though :)

in his first post he said he'd like pics of hardware and stuff...

don't be bummed out man, its all the more reason to come up with a even more kickass design to cream mine.

I'm on a roll so here's another photo-based design, with new photos: namely: illuminated keyboard (the keys have been changed to *client rescue*, if you look carefully), the UV IDE cables of my case, and the board of a GF2 GTS. I suppose I'll design a logo (if needed) to go along with the banner some time. (oh and celsius, if mines are picked, you are welcome to use all of the designs i come up with...you can rotate them around for your website i suppose. I can also combine the best elements of diff designs into one). I might do some vector designs and animated flash designs later. sleep now.

c&c welcome

banner 2.jpg

You like photos? Bleh, shoulda said that then... it's easy as hell to take some semi-photographic pic and drop some text on it.

Sorry :confused: Didn't know I would like it so much. The flash is cool, if you could maybe do it in an ice blue and make the life preserver come up in the end.

The blue keyboard and the ide cables is a really nice touch. I gave hints of what I thought would appeal to me and the masses. Remember its good that I like it. Its my customers that must think its great too.

Thanks, Jason

versello said:
You like photos? Bleh, shoulda said that then... it's easy as hell to take some semi-photographic pic and drop some text on it.

It's also easy to draw the shape of a life preserver with vectors. Don't knock Ettu's banners, he put a lot of effort into them and it shows. Ettu - I especially like how you spelled out client rescue on the keyboard. Subtle!

daddybigwords said:
It's also easy to draw the shape of a life preserver with vectors. Don't knock Ettu's banners, he put a lot of effort into them and it shows. Ettu - I especially like how you spelled out client rescue on the keyboard. Subtle!

What makes you think I'm knocking other peoples' banners? I said nothing derogatory in my post.

Don't imply things next time, ok? You can get into a lot of trouble like that.

Back