Cleveland Area: Large 1-topping Papa johns pizza 23 cents! HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with kids and they love ANY kind of pizza, sure a lot of people bitching about cheap pizza. Pizza always tastes great if you haven't had it in awhile.

At Pizza Hut the dough comes in frozen, then it's stuck on a greased pan. Anything Pan style(breadsitcks, pan pizzas etc.) is put into a proofer to let the dough rise. The handtossed is allowed to thaw, then the chefs make the pizzas fresh.

'fresh' as in canned sauce, canned vegetables, bagged cheese, and processed meat.

don't get me wrong, i love me some pizza (though less so after eating 17 tons of it in college) but lets not pretend that its better than it is

'fresh' as in canned sauce, canned vegetables, bagged cheese, and processed meat.

don't get me wrong, i love me some pizza (though less so after eating 17 tons of it in college) but lets not pretend that its better than it is

.......... Vegetables?

:confused:

I love a pizza that is not is not exactly round and has some crusted cheese on top. I'm getting one tonight. Not from PJs though.

Well... If Cleveland has no problems with Skyline Chili, then I don't think they'll be picky about their pizza.

I agree. I'm tired of big name pizza. The quality is going way down. Though, Papa Johns & East of Chicago have to be the two best big name places. This is one of the few times I wished I lived in Cleveland instead of Columbus :p

There's a little local place about 100mi from me ran by a Italian family. Talk about real pizza with real flavor. Wow!

GO CAVS TONIGHT IN GAME 1!!!!

100mi is local...wow

.......... Vegetables?

:confused:

Yes, vegetables. Such common vegetables often found on a pizza are tomatoes, onions, olives, mushrooms, peppers. That's just off the top of my head and I like ZERO veggies on my pizza. I'm sure those that like their veggies could list off a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back