Clearance CDRs at Walmart

WinterWolf

Gawd
My wife found 50 packs of Sony disks in 'holiday colors' on clearance for $5. She said they had a lot. YMMV.

Was at WallyWorld tonight, and saw these. If my wife wasn't with me, I'd have bought at least 3 more than the 1 I did buy. So, tomorrow morning, I'm heading out to buy some more, and probably some for work too.

Color of disks: Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, Purple - no holiday printing, just a note on the side of the pack "holiday pack" that's it.

Sony 700MB 80min High-Speed 1x-48x.

dang. CDRs are just getting way too cheap. I've already got 100 of them that I'm not going to be using anytime soon. dvd-/+ Rs need to get cheaper. :D

LOL CC had a deal where it had 125 pack 48x cd's for 7 after rebates, thats nothing too special. look in sunday ads they are their EVERY week in best buy, circuit city, etc...

Originally posted by battleangel3222
LOL CC had a deal where it had 125 pack 48x cd's for 7 after rebates, thats nothing too special. look in sunday ads they are their EVERY week in best buy, circuit city, etc...

I'd take 150 cds for $15 with no rebate.
Unless the price on the 125 before rebate was less than $15.

Yes, plus, those CC deals are normally for off-brand CDR's, which can yield burning issues (namely coasters). It's def. worth the ease of no rebates plus the name brand media for only a few dollars more IMHO.

My WallyWorld didn't have any. :( I may have to run over to the next closest town and see what they have. Thanks for the heads up.

I know my walmart has TONS of these, they were on sale for $10 a week ago...perhaps I shall get them now.

My walmart had a ton too. I just picked up three. Might go get some more later. Awesome deal, thanks for the heads up on it.

Just picked up 100 cd-r's from Office Max, 19.99 .. and a $20 MIR ... free after rebates.. doesn't get much cheaper than that ;)

Originally posted by batotman
I know my walmart has TONS of these, they were on sale for $10 a week ago...perhaps I shall get them now.

Apparently $10 was a sweet price as the no longer have a TON of them, in fact they sold out at the $10 last week....dammit!

i might have to swing by my local wal-mart later on this evening.

i do have a dvd burner coming also, so i'll need to find some sweet dvd+r packs.

thanks for the head up. Its a bit late now probably but maybe the mn snow kept people away.

Anyone know if these are Taiyo Yuden CDR's? I know some Sony's used to be TY. If they are, then this is a pretty good deal. I just grabbed 200 TDK CDR's (Ritek) for $25 at Costco. No rebates to deal with.

they have about 30 of them at the store near me.. guess ill have to have them price check for me...

Originally posted by Snakebyt
they have about 30 of them at the store near me.. guess ill have to have them price check for me...

Guess they had more than 30.. more like 58

reciept.jpg

cdr.jpg

cdr1.jpg

Oh my God! Ahhhhh!!!!!

*falls over laughing, spends 5 minutes in a fetal position, eventually dies*

-SEAL

I'm LMAO looking at the Picture where the printer is setting ontop of the Dell Desktop computer......I bet ya that thing keeps itself cool......Also I think I could of found something better to spend 300+ plus dollars on than a bunch of lame ass color CD-R's.

Originally posted by WTF_LasherRouge
I'm LMAO looking at the Picture where the printer is setting ontop of the Dell Desktop computer......I bet ya that thing keeps itself cool......Also I think I could of found something better to spend 300+ plus dollars on than a bunch of lame ass color CD-R's.

Printer usually sits where all the cdr's are at now

Snakebyt I fucking hate you....lol. I'm so pissed I missed out because of my stupid bargain crazy town bought them all at $10 a pop.

Originally posted by batotman
Snakebyt I fucking hate you....lol. I'm so pissed I missed out because of my stupid bargain crazy town bought them all at $10 a pop.

these were all on the top shelf with no prices on them at all.. maybe thats why they didnt sell

Still I hope you make some money off those things.......Cause they are still some lame ass colors........I looked at my local wallyworld and found nothing..I bet BigLots came in and bought them and turn around and sell them from 10 bucks a pop. If you see them in BigLots, raise hell and tell them WallyWorld was selling them for 5 bucks a shot!!!! WTF was going to say anyway!!! Well if your going to spend 300+ on CD-R's send it my way so I can work on my Bayou Shack!!!!

Back