Cleaning House! Z77, i5/i7, FX-8120, GA-990FXA, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spugm1r3

[H]ard|Gawd
The lures of an x99 and a 5930k are proving to great for my willpower to resist, but in order to ensure I'm not living in the boxes my new parts arrive in, I need to part ways some of my current inventory.
Sadly, I didn't discover heat until well after joining these forums a couple of years ago, so I have no reputation to speak of there (0-0-0 Ranked #95,145 out of 96,203 users). I only created my account to give another forum member, watanabe, some positive feedback for a monitor stand I purchased (he is an awesome seller, btw).
That said, all prices include shipping. I accept Paypal and will only ship to confirmed Paypal addresses. All items will at the very least be placed in ESD bags and bubble wrap. Everything is AS-IS.

NOTE: Added pics of all the items not currently in my main rig. Apology in advance for the crappy cell phone pictures and the accidental crotch shot. Also, I did a terrible job wiping off the thermal paste on the AMD processor.

MOTHERBOARDS
P8Z77V-Deluxe w/ IO shield $200 shipped
I purchased this board in 2012 and it has been my mainstay since (it's currently still installed). This board has been awesome. I'm fairly certain I still have the original box and the SLI bridge as well.

PROCESSORS
I'm not planning on including the OEM heatsinks with any of the following, due to the increase in shipping. If you are interested in the OEM heatsink, we can discuss.
Intel i7-3770K $250 shipped
This has been in my main build for the past year or so. It's never been overclocked and it's been kept cool with an H100.

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 w/ IO shield SOLD
This was the board that the P8Z77V-Deluxe replaced. It's as feature as an AMD board from 2011 could be. It has been sitting in a plastic tote, wrapped in bubble wrap for the last few years.

Gigabyte Z77M-D3H-MVP SOLD
I had some delusions of building an HTPC with this board, but soon realized I didn't have the time between work and school to make and HTPC that was wife-proof. It's barely been used.

Intel i5-3570K SOLD
My first Intel processor after years and years of buying AMD. I did overclock it for a few months; it was stable at 4.5GHz and kept cool with the same H100 mentioned above. After replacing with the i7-3770K, it's been sitting largely unused in my failed HTPC project.
AMD FX-8120 SOLD
This processor is basically unused. I picked it up to revive the 990FXA-UD3 as my original option for the HTPC, but decided to go with the Intel setup instead. It's sitting in the board right now to verify everything booted up, but it's never even been

I may have more items to list later, so stay posted. Prices may be negotiable, but I'm not really interested in trades. If you don't like the price, send me a PM with your version of a reasonable price and we'll talk. Hit me up if you have any questions and thank for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back