Class 6 MicroSDHC 32gb cards???

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
I been looking for some higherspeed MicroSDHC cards. I found one Class 6 on E-bay but they want over $100, thats 4x the price of Class 2 on ebay. I can't seem to find anything other then class 2 elsewhere. Is there not anything other then Class 2 and the guy on Ebay is scamming?
Anyone know a good legit place to get Class 6 32gb MicroSDHC cards? What about a good place to get class 2, I was looking on Newegg and they don't have any yet.

32 gb just came out. I believe anything out now claiming ot be class 6 is a scam.

They're all fake. They don't exist. Sandisk only just announced the first 32gb MicroSDHC card recently and it's class 2. Don't buy flash memory off eBay as they're pretty much all fake and you are throwing money away. The 32gb Sandisk MicroSDHC card retails for $200 and is the only one out at the moment as far as I know.

They're all fake. They don't exist. Sandisk only just announced the first 32gb MicroSDHC card recently and it's class 2. Don't buy flash memory off eBay as they're pretty much all fake and you are throwing money away. The 32gb Sandisk MicroSDHC card retails for $200 and is the only one out at the moment as far as I know.

I have bought all the MicroSD cards that I have off of E-bay. The OEM/bulk packaging (or lack of any package) reduces there costs and I have gotten it at about 1/2 off retail sources.

Theres a bunch of 32gig Class 2 offerings on E-Bay, I would think it would be fairly safe to buy some from a reputable dealer, but I do agree that the two class 6 offerings are probably not as advertised.
I do know that there has been a problem with rebranded cards, not sure how aggressive EBay is at dropping sellers that have been selling them, that would be my biggest worry.

Last edited:
There is a problem on Ebay with cards that are marked 32GB, are formatted to appear as if they are 32GB, but will give you an error when they pass their actual internal 2GB capacity. This holds for all types of Flash media and USB sticks.

The "Class" is a minimum performance rating guaranteed by the manufacturer, and bears no real relevance when you're using Ebay sellers whose original manufacturers you can't even determine for sure.

Stick to buying from Amazon or from the very long-history Ebay sellers.

Back