Clash of Clans

I'll prolly drop down to 1500 or so then. I have two maxed drills giving me 4800 dark/day, so by the time I upgrade a dark troop or hero, they've usually given me enough to start on my next upgrade, esp. if I've gotten a few decent scores from raiding.

If you ever want to try another clan though, hit us up! ;) I'd like another built TH9 with us, as I'm the strongest TH9 in the clan by a decent margin.

What's your clan name? Clans I've been with aren't very active

What's your clan name? Clans I've been with aren't very active

Ballzack / tag #9LVVC290! :D

We war twice a week usually and I kick inactive members after a week or two, esp if they don't attack in war. We're down to 15 members at the moment, but it seems to make winning war a bit easier since we don't have to depend on as many people to attack.

Make sure to say you're from [H] in your request or you may accidentally be rejected.

Ballzack / tag #9LVVC290! :D

We war twice a week usually and I kick inactive members after a week or two, esp if they don't attack in war. We're down to 15 members at the moment, but it seems to make winning war a bit easier since we don't have to depend on as many people to attack.

Make sure to say you're from [H] in your request or you may accidentally be rejected.

gotcha, when I become more active again I'll check it out. thanks!

How much do you guys spend on advancing in this game? I was thinking this is a free to play, but pay to advance kind of things.

How much do you guys spend on advancing in this game? I was thinking this is a free to play, but pay to advance kind of things.

I tossed $5 their way a few months back. I figured I had gotten a huge amount of gameplay out of 0$ investment, and wanted to pay them for it.
You definitely do NOT have to pay to play.

Are you guys in clash of clans or CoC2?

Or is there even a 2?

Anybody looking for a clan? My clan is looking for TH7 and up players. Non rushed bases preferable.

Mostly adult clan that's very active.

I've spent $0, but technically $5 in Play store credit I got for free from doing Google Rewards surveys.

Spending money/gems in the game give you absolutely no advantage over anyone else in the game other than saving you time spent raiding or waiting for things to upgrade/train. I only used the $5 to get a 5th builder so I can have 5 things upgrading at once, but if I were patient enough, I could have got it for free too though in-game achievements and clearing debris from my base (both of which gives you gems).

Anybody looking for a clan? My clan is looking for TH7 and up players. Non rushed bases preferable.

Mostly adult clan that's very active.

Want to merge your clan with mine? Hah.. we're the same setup (all adult) and I boot inactive players after a week or two. I would leave mine if I wasn't the leader and most of the clan are my IRL friends. Orc and Elleana (in this thread) are with us too. Clan info is posted above.

I've spent $0, but technically $5 in Play store credit I got for free from doing Google Rewards surveys.

Spending money/gems in the game give you absolutely no advantage over anyone else in the game other than saving you time spent raiding or waiting for things to upgrade/train. I only used the $5 to get a 5th builder so I can have 5 things upgrading at once, but if I were patient enough, I could have got it for free too though in-game achievements and clearing debris from my base (both of which gives you gems).

Want to merge your clan with mine? Hah.. we're the same setup (all adult) and I boot inactive players after a week or two. I would leave mine if I wasn't the leader and most of the clan are my IRL friends. Orc and Elleana (in this thread) are with us too. Clan info is posted above.

How many in your clan? I'm only the Co of mine. We've got a good core as well. Most of the members know each other outside the game so we're not all exactly strangers. We usually are in 10 v 10 wars with 3-4 on the bench.

As for the money aspect, I spent 5ish dollars a month playing. I like to boost my barraks to make troops train faster a few times a week. Makes getting loot a little easier.

How many in your clan? I'm only the Co of mine. We've got a good core as well. Most of the members know each other outside the game so we're not all exactly strangers. We usually are in 10 v 10 wars with 3-4 on the bench.

As for the money aspect, I spent 5ish dollars a month playing. I like to boost my barraks to make troops train faster a few times a week. Makes getting loot a little easier.

I love the 1 gem boosts going on right now. I've gotten a bit lazy farming over Christmas and New Year in part because life is busier (travelling / not at work so no downtime) and in part because 1 gem boosted resource collectors are so very nice.

We're at 15 right now. Usually 1-2 people miss attacking here too, but last war everyone attacked except for the 2 people I just kicked (so we were at 17 before), so hopefully everyone will attack now.

On the money aspect ive spent a few bucks because I wanted that 5th builder quick and the game had already brought me a lot of playtime so honestly its nothing. I have spent much more on other games that I barely played.Its up to everyone to decide and it is definitely possible to not spend anything and you wouldn't be at a big disadvantage really.

As far as the game is concerned I still love it and I recently just got to TH8 wich is where most of the clan seem to be. Im climbing pretty fast thou and I think i will pass a couple of them to the TH9 line :p (wich isn't close obviously)

T4rd is awesome at the game but some of your friends don't listen to you ever and just deploy mass dragon in 1 spot and pray it seem but all in all everyone super friendly and help with donation.

right now im focusing on getting air defence up because dragon are still very popular attack around TH8.

T4rd is awesome at the game but some of your friends don't listen to you ever and just deploy mass dragon in 1 spot and pray it seem but all in all everyone super friendly and help with donation.

right now im focusing on getting air defence up because dragon are still very popular attack around TH8.

Yeah, it's kinda frustrating that they're not really improving or listening to me. It's a awkward situation though because I know them IRL and don't want to kick them just because they suck, lol. Otherwise I probably would kick 1/3 of the clan right now, hah. So I just try to remember that it's just a game and have fun with it still. It's not like most of our resources comes from war, I'll make it back in a couple raids easily, but it's always nice to have a nice war bonus saved up for less time spent raiding.

I hear you, T4rd. I tried whining for a while but gave up when I figured the deal.

Anyway to me its more fun to play in a friendly social environment than have to worry about keeping donations up, performing at maximum level etc..

Looking at TH9 and I'm thinking maybe not, upgrades cost silly money. Might hang around TH8 a while..

I totally get you T4rd and its fine. I had other ideas at some point as you both knows but quickly changed my mind about whats more fun. Its not like im elite either anyway so point is moot anyway. Im excited to get my upgrades in at TH8 and be more of an impact tho. Its like I have all those ideas for attack but cant really realise them yet. soon soon !

PS: I was farming goblin while my shield was active today and at some point they start giving descent money so you might look at that for easy money elleana.

>:D

How many attacks are you guys averaging a season. I took a couple months off during the holidays, and with the 1 gem boost, I had nearly 700 wins in a season. I barch only, and I always have my barracks queued up. So sometimes I would finish a raid, and be able to instantly raid again. So I was raiding once every 3 minutes or so.

yea i farmed a bit with the 1 gem boost and like you said I would pretty much constantly raid for 2 hour but with all builder being busy and storage full i had to stop untill a builder was free. dump gold in wall and 1 more upgrade and repeat.

still that helped for wall in particular. I dont think i was close to 700 wins tho.

My Clan is mostly people from work. However they do a war every week now so there are times when I need to set one out.

I'm looking for a clan to join while I can't war.

For example right now I am upgrading my archer queen, and they take war seriously and I don't want to hold them back.

Hey t4rd and elleana, Im sorry I left again, I liked you both(and arch too!) but I guess i really wanted ppl a bit more focused especially in war (not any of you obv). but 8 loss in a row with half the ppl not reading chat or trying to improve their attack/base got the best of me. Some day I felt i was playing a single player game.

gl in the future !

Hey t4rd and elleana, Im sorry I left again, I liked you both(and arch too!) but I guess i really wanted ppl a bit more focused especially in war (not any of you obv). but 8 loss in a row with half the ppl not reading chat or trying to improve their attack/base got the best of me. Some day I felt i was playing a single player game.

gl in the future !

S'all good man and I don't blame you, we just lost again and I'm tempted to leave my own clan that I made now, lol. We brought on one of our original members back, who is a slightly underdeveloped TH10 (offense wise, defense wise he's moderately built) and I think that makes it even harder for us now since the game just compensates for that in clan war match ups anyways. I don't think Arch understood that when he invited him back thinking he would help out a lot.

I don't mind a few losses here and there, I still have fun playing either way, but it would be nice to see my consistent 5-6 stars every war pay off occasionally, hah.

Is that clan you're in a good war clan? If we lose 10 in a row, think I'm gonna defect myself, hah. :eek:

S'all good man and I don't blame you, we just lost again and I'm tempted to leave my own clan that I made now, lol. We brought on one of our original members back, who is a slightly underdeveloped TH10 (offense wise, defense wise he's moderately built) and I think that makes it even harder for us now since the game just compensates for that in clan war match ups anyways. I don't think Arch understood that when he invited him back thinking he would help out a lot.

I don't mind a few losses here and there, I still have fun playing either way, but it would be nice to see my consistent 5-6 stars every war pay off occasionally, hah.

Is that clan you're in a good war clan? If we lose 10 in a row, think I'm gonna defect myself, hah. :eek:

Yea thats the thing if you have TH10 or 9 or even 8 really, if they dont pull their weight its really just even harder for the others. Anyway like you said even if we went like 50% it would have prolly good enough but whatever.

My current clan is pretty good at war so far 2 win in 2 war(and like 10-1-0 in the log) but this current one could be hard but thats mostly because the other team have good attack so its going to be close. Now that I am getting my upgrade as a TH8 im starting to do better too, im 9 out of 9 stars so far using dragon in 1 attack and 2 perfect gowipe.

the only weakness in this clan are both of our TH9 it seem. they are a bit rushed and dotn pull their weight so far but they seemed to do ok in the previous wars so maybe bad luck. you're definately better tho.

Anyway if you actually decide to leave you're welcome to join and Elleana too. clan is called Troll Kings. they also war 24/7, they start war almost right after 1 finish if that matter to you.

take care.

new TH9 here looking for a decent clan to join. not super hardcore but does enough and near full roster so that it feels like I'm in a clan

Anyway if you actually decide to leave you're welcome to join and Elleana too. clan is called Troll Kings. they also war 24/7, they start war almost right after 1 finish if that matter to you.

take care.

I searched for Troll Kings and got a bunch of them with very few members, none of which you were in. What's the clan tag ID?

Where'd you find this clan at too? Are they mostly adults?

Thanks.

I searched for Troll Kings and got a bunch of them with very few members, none of which you were in. What's the clan tag ID?

Where'd you find this clan at too? Are they mostly adults?

Thanks.

wow im pretty dumb its actually King Trolls, anyway the tag is #9YUVQV82

seem mostly adult, found them on supercell forum.

wow im pretty dumb its actually King Trolls, anyway the tag is #9YUVQV82

seem mostly adult, found them on supercell forum.

Hah, nice. Found them and scouted them out. Seems I would be the top guy by a decent margin if I joined, not that it matters really. Just kinda odd coming into a new clan and being the top guy.

Not sure I like the constant war thing though. I like to do it twice a week at most so I'm not forced to spend even more time scouting bases and planning attacks. I'm a full time student and worker with a family, so my wife is already pissed at me half the time I'm playing at home with them, hah.

yea thats why I mentioned it. I was pretty sure you prefered 2 times a week but its really pretty much 1 more war a week. Anyway its up to you. I just did my 2nd attack for this war but only 2 starred my perfect record already gone =(

Alright, I'm in.

T4rd, thanks so much for everything, and it's been a blast. But I guess all good things must come to an end... :(

Alright, I'm in.

T4rd, thanks so much for everything, and it's been a blast. But I guess all good things must come to an end... :(

S'all good man. I'll prolly be joining you all after our next war. I wanna see a completely red war log first though, lol.

hey t4rd, not sure if you stilll thinking about coming over or if you decided to remake you're clan but we now have pretty high member, you wouldnt be top guy anymore !

we doing our first 25v25 for war. havent lost in the last 10 war (1 draw).

I am undecided about this new clan. Its nice winning in war but everything else kinda sucks. It feels very impersonal. Lots of people coming and going and at 20-25 members seems very big. Every time I log in it shows clan chat as 100+ and its impossible to keep up. Other than orc I don't really know who else is out there (although I see meanslean has joined up recently).

T4rd what are your plans for Ballzack? I kinda miss you..

I see there are 7 guys right now - how many do you need for war?

Hehe elleana can you imagine being in a clan with 50 members? I dont completely disagree with you tho, I liked the clan more when we were around 15-20 members. I think they should add ppl a bit slower and get to know them more. Some of the new ppl are actually really bad even tho they are high lvl.

I really like the core guys tho. Anyway its all up to you if you prefer going back its completely fine. As for your question to t4rd,The minimum to war is 10

hey t4rd, not sure if you stilll thinking about coming over or if you decided to remake you're clan but we now have pretty high member, you wouldnt be top guy anymore !

we doing our first 25v25 for war. havent lost in the last 10 war (1 draw).

I was, but Arch talked me into trying to salvage the clan, heh. I guess he's sentimental about it since we started it together when Clash first launched for Android (around Halloween 2013). So I attempted to do some restructuring and laid some ground rules for the clan and naturally half of the clan left after seeing that, hah.

I applied to OneHive though, so if I somehow get accepted to their clan (doubtful), I think I'll stick it out here until we get enough members to war and see how it goes after that. I'm actually kinda cool without warring right now since I've been hammered with work and school crap right now.

I am undecided about this new clan. Its nice winning in war but everything else kinda sucks. It feels very impersonal. Lots of people coming and going and at 20-25 members seems very big. Every time I log in it shows clan chat as 100+ and its impossible to keep up. Other than orc I don't really know who else is out there (although I see meanslean has joined up recently).

T4rd what are your plans for Ballzack? I kinda miss you..

I see there are 7 guys right now - how many do you need for war?

Hah, well you're definitely welcome back if you want. But as Orc said, you might be kinda bored until we get a few more members so we can go to war. :eek:

It look like the leaders of my clan had the same vision as me and we are back to around 20 members for now. they wanna go slower and focus on improving our th7-8.

thats awesome about onehive, i hope you get in :D

I haven't played it yet as I am somewhat addicted to one NFL game. But have heard much about Clash of Clans and this is going to be my next one in the list.

Back