Civilization VI Platinum $26 @ Newegg, includes all DLC : Win/MAC/Linux

Tell me about it. My dumbass bought it at launch. But I didn't buy the DLC until today

Is this not for the PC? It's labeled as Mac for some reason. I know the title says Windows but Newegg doesn't. I have the full game and dlc but it was acquired from my friends who work on a ship at the bay. Tempting to get this for $26 though, beats paying $100

Is this not for the PC? It's labeled as Mac for some reason. I know the title says Windows but Newegg doesn't. I have the full game and dlc but it was acquired from my friends who work on a ship at the bay. Tempting to get this for $26 though, beats paying $100

Yeah it says "Mac" but it is a steam code and you can redeem on any steam platform you want. I did mine on Win 10

Yeah it says "Mac" but it is a steam code and you can redeem on any steam platform you want. I did mine on Win 10

Technically when you purchase/redeem on Steam, you get it on all the platforms that Steam has access to. So if you have a Mac and a PC, you could install your "one" copy of Civ on both.

Bought it at $28 this morning. Great value for never having bought any of the DLCs considering how expensive they are. Thanks!

I wasn't going to buy this, even at the great price... but then I watched a few of the SpiffingBrit's gameplay vids and now I've got the urge to commit mayhem :troll:

I'd almost bought the game a few times previously during various Steam sales when the main game was 75% off, but the DLCs were always too expensive.

I wasn't going to buy this, even at the great price... but then I watched a few of the SpiffingBrit's gameplay vids and now I've got the urge to commit mayhem :troll:

I'd almost bought the game a few times previously during various Steam sales when the main game was 75% off, but the DLCs were always too expensive.
Haha same. Been building lots of factories in hopes of melting some polar ice caps so far

I’ve been avoiding Civ so I don’t lose days of my life... I might bite on this

Bah... sale's over. Back to $80. But it will happen again at some point.

Bah... sale's over. Back to $80. But it will happen again at some point.
I'm still holdin out for the GOTY or 'Complete' edition lol... might be a few more years.

Having said that, this was a very tempting deal...

I'm still holdin out for the GOTY or 'Complete' edition lol... might be a few more years.

Having said that, this was a very tempting deal...

In terms of "complete" that's basically what this is. Of course it's possible for other/more DLC to come out, but after 2 big DLC and releases of half a dozen individual civs, I don't imagine Firaxis has much more in them for this game.
Still, if you don't care about when you play the game, then waiting will always eventually net a better deal. Of course by the time you play this Civ VII might launch and then the cycle of waiting will continue....

Back