Civilization 4 Gold $19.99 @ Amazon.

Anyone who enjoys playing CIV_4 will probably also enjoy playing Dominions_3. With Dominions_3 you have more control over battles instead of just having ABC unit bumping into XYZ unit. The game has almost 2000 different unique units/commanders and several hundred different spells allowing for many complex strategies.

The main downside are the graphics being outdated, but the deep gameplay makes it worthwhile in my book. CIV_4 is great fun in my book as well.

Gold editions usually have all the expansion packs (or thus far). I have Civ. III Gold, and I tried Civ. IV. There's more to Civ. IV, but it's still the same gameplay. Not really worth it if you've played Civ. III a lot. My opinion of course.

Civ4 gold includes the warlords expansion pack. In addition, you can buy the Beyond the Sword exp pack.

I quickly had to ban myself from playing this game. After install I spent a full week playing it without sleep.

Civ4 gold includes the warlords expansion pack. In addition, you can buy the Beyond the Sword exp pack.

I quickly had to ban myself from playing this game. After install I spent a full week playing it without sleep.

Heh, yeah. The Civ. games will do that. Even the SNES version. :(

Does anyone else here obsess over your starting city? I tend to restart the game 20-30 times before I am satisfied with my initial placement...

I haven't played any of those games, but been meaning to. Thanks for the link. I'm so stocked up on games I might not get to it for months. I started alternating to keep things fresh.

Oh man I need to find something for $5. The shipping comes out to $5 so I'll be technically getting something free.

I bit, thanks !
Added a Titus DVD for $6 and got a free shipping !
Good Job,
DK

Back