Civ 5 Gods and Kings Xpac $3.15, Activates on Steam

This is an awesome price!

GMG have been giving some really killer deals this Christmas sale!

Such a great deal. This expansion really makes the game whole and for this price, if you own civ V but not the expansion, then you have no excuse!

Great deal, thanks... I almost bought this xpac yesterday for $15 but decided to see if there was a sale!

Gods and Kings is worth it. I slowly pickup up this game from deal to deal and it was really worth it. The most I ended up paying for it was from picking up all the DLC from Steam.

this is amazing. i wasn't planning on picking this up any time soon, but civ5 expansion for less than a gallon of gas has me sold!

I was going to bite, but can't get to checkout in Chrome or IE. Looks like I'll have to wait on support or miss this.

Is it possible to buy this twice, to gift to a friend?

Should someone new to Civ 5 pick this up or will it over-complicate an already dauntingly complicated game?

I was going to bite, but can't get to checkout in Chrome or IE. Looks like I'll have to wait on support or miss this.

Is it possible to buy this twice, to gift to a friend?
Make sure you activate your account with the email they send you. It will enable to you to proceed checking out.

Argh, bought it through steam when the Civ stuff was 75% off. Still, only paid $7.49 at the time so it isn't terrible but four bucks is four bucks. :p

Gods and Kings + the free all-in-one mod "Civilization Nights" is all you need for an epic Civlization experience.

Be sure to remove all other mods though, as Civ Nights is very comprehensive from units to techs to wonders.

Make sure you activate your account with the email they send you. It will enable to you to proceed checking out.

Thanks, looks like that was the problem, but too late for me to buy it cheaply. I'd never seen an email needing to be verified to order from any store.

Back