Cisco Certified Security Professional

Shalafi

Fully [H]
anyone on here with this cert?

what materials did you use to learn?

how hard was it? I'm interested in getting this cert almost regardless

but I'm interested in some input on what materials to use to study and learn it

i don't want any braindumps thanks

The Internetwork Expert link is what I'd use, or something similar from Global Knowledge or Skyline. That is, unless you want to build a lab with ASA's, IPS's, ISR's running SDM, switches, and servers running CSA. Without hands-on, you're going to have a very tough time passing the exams unless you cheat, or you're just exceptionally good at memorizing admin and troubleshooting guides. :)

Have any of you used the CBT Nuggets lessons? I have the CCNA one and it's freaking great. They are QUITE expensive though. I'm not in the CCNA program (yet), I'm studying CS at uni, fail (the op) is helping me learn CCNA so I can possibly take the test/lab when I finish school.

well I was thinking of building a home lab for purposes of hands on

I LIKE hands on

I'm taking my CCNA exam over spring break int he 3rd or last week of March I think, I'm fine on configuring things, not worried about that, It's just memorizing all the other details

CCNA is if nothing else, an exceptional amoun tof information overload

I have the CCIE lab CBT nuggets material and while I haven't sat through every minute of it the information seems pretty good. The instructor is a serious dork though. I do however sympathize a bit with him since it's kind of hard to make the commentary interesting when you are talking about setting up frame-relay clouds and redistributing routes.

I have the CCIE lab CBT nuggets material and while I haven't sat through every minute of it the information seems pretty good. The instructor is a serious dork though. I do however sympathize a bit with him since it's kind of hard to make the commentary interesting when you are talking about setting up frame-relay clouds and redistributing routes.

Who jeremy? Exactly what I said, hes a huge dork, but hes pretty good at explaining things and showing you commands and such.

Back