Cisco AIR-CAP2602I-C-K9 Wireless AP A,B,G,&N standard support w/IOS

No adapter included though because not needed Powered by POE (Power Over Ethernet) and ceiling mount. Originally Radio Should have only been disabled, but should be enable now. No POE injector, console cable aka rollover cable, or Ethernet cable included. Ceiling Mount Included, but not shown. IOS might not boot correctly because environment variable set incorrectly, which Cisco representative said not to set and when I tried to set it based on how you set it for a switch apparently I just made the problem worse. Therefore, I had to remove the environment variable because it wasn't right even if it does need set and leave it unset, so that it will boot partially correct to IOS to make it easier to set and net to recovery console where it's more difficult to set.

I hope you consider my price reasonable to because I need to sell and replace with a lower end model Cisco Aironet AP, but at least new open box lower end enterprise ap's cost about this much and that's all I feel comfortable buying on ebay because I've tried purchasing refurbished or used for low or ridiculously low prices. However, the used or refurbished AP had either a problem with the hardware or software and I went through a difficult enough time upgrading the IOS on this because the Cisco or other guides on the internet aren't completely accurate as to how to do this, which caused me to take months to restore IOS to this and have to get help from a Cisco representative. Also, most other listings or competative offers I found for this are on used or refurbished and I never used mine, but messed up the software when all I needed to do was enable the radio and probably should have just left it alone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232307122735?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
No adapter included though because not needed Powered by POE (Power Over Ethernet) and ceiling mount. Originally Radio Should have only been disabled, but should be enable now. No POE injector, console cable aka rollover cable, or Ethernet cable included. Ceiling Mount Included, but not shown. IOS might not boot correctly because environment variable set incorrectly, which Cisco representative said not to set and when I tried to set it based on how you set it for a switch apparently I just made the problem worse. Therefore, I had to remove the environment variable because it wasn't right even if it does need set and leave it unset, so that it will boot partially correct to IOS to make it easier to set and net to recovery console where it's more difficult to set.

I hope you consider my price reasonable to because I need to sell and replace with a lower end model Cisco Aironet AP, but at least new open box lower end enterprise ap's cost about this much and that's all I feel comfortable buying on ebay because I've tried purchasing refurbished or used for low or ridiculously low prices. However, the used or refurbished AP had either a problem with the hardware or software and I went through a difficult enough time upgrading the IOS on this because the Cisco or other guides on the internet aren't completely accurate as to how to do this, which caused me to take months to restore IOS to this and have to get help from a Cisco representative. Also, most other listings or competative offers I found for this are on used or refurbished and I never used mine, but messed up the software when all I needed to do was enable the radio and probably should have just left it alone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232307122735?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I had to end the listing to remove a category, so I wouldn't be charged for listing in two categories. Therefore, here it is relisted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232486084115?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Someone please try to offer at least 10 percent less than the buy it now price. Also, keep in mind that an additional 10 percent goes to the hurricane victims in Texas. Also, keep in mind the cost shown for just refurbished, used, or refurbished if not used that could be way more than what I'm offering even if I'm only selling one and if you maybe restricted from buying for your business on ebay if you are and can still make use of this wireless access point.

I don't get people on ebay apparently because none of the offers I'm getting are even 50 percent most of the time and I'm only excepting 10 percent less than the buy it now on most of my high dollar items because I need to make a decent amount on them. My friend seems to be a complete retard when it comes to the concept of buy it now because he says it's no obvious when it's not really supposed to be kinda or he's just giving me a hard time like most of the people on here. I'm trying to be patient while waiting for items, like this to sell. However, some people are sending me way to ridculously low offers thinking items like this aren't worth the lowest acceptable offer or the buy it now. I mean come on if they don't want to buy it then they shouldn't make an offer because that's what it seems like and if they do want to buy what makes them think I would take less than 50 percent of the buy it now especially on high dollar items. Sericously, one offer was $1.99 and that's just annoying because they clearly had no intent to buy the item and just wanted to piss me off probably. I mean can't I get a decent off on items I've worked hard to restore and satisfy my ebay customers. I know I can't ask for advice on here or price check either though, but these offers are ridiculously low and not what ebay suggests the lowest or best offer using is and that is at least 10 percent of the buy it now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cisco-AIR-...s-802-11n-Dual-Band-Access-Point/132354474212

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cisco-AIR-...reless-Access-Point-with-Bracket/222656723165

Trending at:
$70.84

Price:
US $45.00

You have it priced at $400 with $140 next day air shipping. I would bet I could pick up 10 of them for your price. You always seem to value your stuff WAY more than the actual market value. Good Luck.

Yea right you can get 10 of them for this price I've checked over and over too. Nobody sells New AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9's low enough for you to be able to buy that many new ones. I priced mine high or pretty high because they go for a lot more and the Access Point I need is actually pretty expensive new as well and is the model below this in the series. Also, mine is fairly priced compared to other new ones. Go ahead and buy a Cisco Access point for that trending price because I did and got nothing, but junk. You want it for that low just remember you get what you pay for too, so don't expect a working AP for those prices especially considering those are used.

Last edited:
Now accepting 77 percent less than the buy it now and automatically accepting 5 percent less.

Actually, I am accepting as low as 22.86 percent less than the buy it now or lower than 4.94 percent less than the buy it now, but not automatically accepted. However, any offer that is 4.94 percent or higher is automatically accepted.

Make an offer if you're interested.

The price was raised to $429 to include the cost of shipping and assurant warranty of the highest prices access point I need to replace this with that is I believe just one step down from this, but lowered the or best offer to include the cost of the other two less expensive access points I'm looking at. Therefore, will take as low as 32 percent less than the buy it now and 19 percent less than the buy it now or higher automatically.

Last edited:
Back