Circuit City 50% Off games 19.99 and under

Only game I'm interested in is Onimusha 3 :/
All the other games I own already, cept for COH:OP which i didn't see on the website.
Thanks OP.

Score at CC today :D

$61.56 includes the following:

Diablo II - $10
Diablo II Expansion - $10
Doom 3 Exp. - $3
Ghost Recon AW 2 - $10
GTA San Andreas - $10
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood - $8
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $3
Gothic 3 - $3

Each store must be having different sales. Most of the games above $20 are still listed at retail prices even after a price check. Did get BF2142 for $10 thou.

Total Score!!!

Went to Best Buy and picked up a bunch of games that were marked $19.99 or lower

... including game cards :D

Went to customer service and had them price match the 50% off blurb on CC's ad

sweeeeeeeeetness!

Oh YES!!

I got GTR-2, but it was the pack with GT Legends for $7!!
They had the regular GTR2 for $2.
Picked up STALKER for $10
and NFS:Most Wanted for $5

They also had R6:Vegas for $10, but I left it. too many games already. :D

I just came back from my local CC. They had a TON of games left. Like no one knows about the sale. I got Splinter Cell : Double Agent for $2.62 and Fable for $8.

Well, I visited again today, they sold out of their copies of Opposing Fronts. :(

I would have missed more, but I was frantically searching for like an hour among the two shelves of game boxes my local CC had. I wouldn't have searched for as long, but just as I was going to resign myself to "only" finding a hidden copy of Simcity 4 deluxe (they said it was out of stock online and off! ) I managed to find their last copy of Supcom FA. I actually had paid for the Simcity so I had to go to the cashier again for FA, though not before also grabbing their last copy of Sin ep 1 out of curiosity for a price check (sticker said $19.99 on the box, rang up as $3.50, go figure). Not too bad of a haul.

Of course I'm still semi-pissed at Circuit City. I got what I originally wanted (Simcity 4 deluxe for 10, and without shipping costs that buying it on their site would cost without filler) and half of what I wanted after reading about the sale on [H], but I managed to miss the game I wanted most! :mad: And I think I held it in my hand too the other day! :mad: :(

Oh well. :)

I had my fingers crossed that the new Painkiller would be discount too, but it wasn't :( Kane & Lynch is already on clearance @ Target, but its still $50 at CC.

Welp I hauled tail to my local CC and found the games stuck in the back corner. They all had the original tags on them so I had a random guy ring up games I was interested in for pricing.

There were alot of good games out there but I ended up taking home STALKER and COH:OF for 10 each. For those that cannot find these games, my local store had a few copies and I am willing to be a middle-man for some of you all. They also had one or two copies of the Supreme Commander game someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

Good Luck!

got sup com fa. going to go check tomorrow at another location for opposing fronts. only game i want really. if only they had world in conflict on sale. that'd be awesome. bwahaha! riiiiight. call of juarez for $5 might be fun to try too.

I'd just like to repeat what I said before..., I GOT FABLE, FOR $8. That is highway robbery for a game like that. If you're lucky enough to find it, pick it up! I see everyone talking about CoH:OF, so I might have to get that. They have at least another 3 copies at my store. I have the original COH already since it came with my video card, but I actually haven't gotten a chance to play it though. I'll swing by there again after work. I'm surprised and how many games my CC has. I might take a trip to another one thats somewhat in the area too. The deals are too good!

Did this deal die or something to get it moved to discussion?

There were alot of good games out there but I ended up taking home STALKER and COH:OF for 10 each. For those that cannot find these games, my local store had a few copies and I am willing to be a middle-man for some of you all. They also had one or two copies of the Supreme Commander game someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

I'd bite if I can get myself verified on paypal, which most people usually ask for(don't know my numbers enough there to do it :p ).

Went back this morning - here's my haul. Cost $50 total with tax. lol check out the box prices, what a sale!! Wanted Driver Parallel Lines and NFS MW but they didnt have either, oh well there is enough here to keep me busy.

EDIT: went back this evening and picked up Call of Juarez for $5 and Blazing Angels II for $7.50.

DSC03473.jpg

I truly hit the jackpot...

Alien Shooter Vengence - $2.19
Battlefield 1942 : The Complete Collection - $3.50
Company of Heroes : Opposing Forces - $10.00
Darwinia - $1.29
Diablo 2 : LOD - $10.00
Fable - $8.00
Ghost Recon : AW 2 - $10.00
Overlord - $8.50
Shadow Grounds - 3.58
Splinter Cell : Double Agent - $2.62

I even got Word Whomp for $4.00 lol

I was also going to get Supreme Commander : Forged Assault, but the game wouldn't ring up for some reason. And why I say ring, I don't mean at the wrong price. I mean it didn't ring up PERIOD. As if the game didn't belong in the store. I went to two different Circuit City's and had the same problem. So they couldn't sell it to me. Gay!

att00004zl5.jpg

ack. I found another bag of games i forgot about. After the 5 games I gave away and the couple of games I got in the mail today, I have 36 left. They look so nice on the floor. ;)

The total list I got from this week and the prior 50% off sale are (metacritic score):
Alien Shooter Vengeance (67/100) $2.19
Armed and Dangerous (78/100) $2.50
Battlefield 1942 Complete Collection (89/100 + ...) $3.50
Battlefield 2 (91/100) $10
Battlefield 2142 (80/100) $10
Call of Juarez (72/100) $5
Company of Heroes (83/100) $ I forget
Darwinia (84/100) $1.29
DNA (84/100) $2.19
Driv3r (40/100) $ I forget
Driver Parallel Lines (61/100) $6.98
EA Strategy Collection (--/100) $2.74
Eragon (51/100) $1.41
Faces of War (67/100) $4.66
FEAR (88/100) $5
Flatout 2 (76/100) $7.50
Gothic 3 (63/100) $3
GTR (85/100) $2.50
GTR 2 (90/100) $2
IL2 1946 (86/100) $10
Jericho (63/100) $8.50
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth (82/100) $5
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II (84/100) $3.50
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II Rise of the Witch King (--/100) $2.30
NFS:MW (82/100) $5
Perimeter Emperor's Testament (72/100) $4.66
Prince of Persia Sands of Time (89/100) $3.50
Rayman Collection (--/100) $4.50
Resident Evil 4 (76/100) $10
Rise of Nations (89/100) $2.50
Shadow Grounds (74/100) $3.58
Sid Meier's Railroads (77/100) $3.56
Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition (84/100 & Rush Hour 79/100) $10
Sim Mania 3 (--/100) $ I forget
Splinter Cell Double Agent (80/100) $3.75
STALKER (82/100) $10
Star Trek Legacy (56/100) $4.60
The Movies (84/100) $4.66
The Ship (76/100) $2.35
Titan Quest (77/100) $10
TMNT (55/100) $7.50
edit: I forgot about Stubbs the Zombie (72/100) $5.48 in the office. I guess Star Trek and Eragon are the stinkers out of the bunch (don't go hatin' on TMNT). It's not even worth the effort to return those for $6 back.

:cool: That's about 25% of the games on the big list. I think i'll take some of the junk ones back tomorrow. Under $5 or not, I won't have time to play them all. The rest can serve as stocking stuffers for the little gamers.

I even got Word Whomp for $4.00 lol
Do want! :p I'm not going back to CC until this sale is over. Cheap games are too tempting.

I was also going to get Supreme Commander : Forged Assault, but the game wouldn't ring up for some reason. And why I say ring, I don't mean at the wrong price. I mean it didn't ring up PERIOD. As if the game didn't belong in the store. I went to two different Circuit City's and had the same problem. So they couldn't sell it to me. Gay!

That happened to me too, so the cashier went to another computer, got the serial number thing, typed it into the cashier computer, and I came out with it for 10 bucks. :D

Hmmm..., I guess I can go back to the store tomorrow and make a big fuss about it and demand they get the correct price. Is it really that serious though?

That happened to me too, so the cashier went to another computer, got the serial number thing, typed it into the cashier computer, and I came out with it for 10 bucks. :D

Same here. I got:

Supreme Commander - $15
Supreme Commander: Forged Assault - $10
Command and Conquer: The First Decade - $5
Jericho - $8.50
Call of Juarez - $5

It rocks to know someone who works there :D :p

Same here. I got:

Supreme Commander - $15
Supreme Commander: Forged Assault - $10
Command and Conquer: The First Decade - $5
Jericho - $8.50
Call of Juarez - $5

It rocks to know someone who works there :D :p

Wow, how the hell did you get SC for $15 and C&C First Decade for $5?

I had them scan C&C First Decade when I went Wednesday and it came up at 20 or 25 or something like that, and SC was $29.99 and scanned as such.

I would have definitely grabbed First Decade for $5, but no luck =/

pxc, you should definitely take some of the crappers back and get Opposing Fronts for $10, or one of the two Fear expansions (they aren't bad at a cheap price).

The guy there hooked me up :) I think it's safe to say its a huge YMMV :p

They are having some really good deals, though. I can't wait to fire up SupCom and its expansion ;)

Let's see here..

I spent about $65 total, for:

Rise of Nations x2 (one for me and one for girlfriend)
Shadowgrounds
STALKER
Darwinia
Maelstrom
Splinter Cell: DA
Galactic Civilizations I and II
Dialbo II
Soldiers: Heroes of WW2

and one or two others that I cant recall. I am satisfied :)

edit: Went to another CC and found SiN Episodes for $3, and Battlefield 2 for $5. Grabbed both; got a lot of games to catch up on :)

Let's see, final list of what I got:

Galactic Civilizations 1
Galactic Civilizations 2
Diner Dash
Sweet Tooth
Puzzle Quest
Quake 4
Call of Juarez
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
FEAR Perseus Mandate
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
Halo
Gothic 3 (hopefully all the new patches made it ok to play)
Stubbs the Zombie
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2 Special Forces
Battlefield 2 Booster Pack Collection
One not so happy fiancee when she saw the large stack of games on my desk ;)

I forgot it was Saturday, I was tempted to go for Overlord and Fable too, but oh well.. they will still probably be there the next time this 50% sale comes around.

Here's what i got:

GTR2 - $2
Counter Strike: Source w/ Day of Defeat: Source - $10
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic- $6.50
Star Wars: Empire at War - $6.50
Empire at War expansion - $9
Dirt - $8.50
Rise of Legends - $9
Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $3.75
Company of Heroes - $10

pxc, you should definitely take some of the crappers back and get Opposing Fronts for $10, or one of the two Fear expansions (they aren't bad at a cheap price).
I didn't see the FEAR expansions last time or this time in 2 different stores. And I didn't see Opposing Fronts in either store I went checked. Most of the games I got are fine for the price, although Driv3r is looking pretty bad even for only $3.98. It was a filler to get to $25 online and maybe I should have bought THUG2 instead. :(

Like I said above, I'm not going back to CC until the sale is over. It's too tempting. Tomorrow i'll return a couple of games (or more).
-------

There was a time a couple of years ago when CC did a console clearance with similar discounts. I remember buying a bunch of Xbox games (still have many of them), but I used some of them as trade in credit. There were a couple of games with crazy high trade in credits for a $5 CC game at blockbuster and warehouse. :D

Ugh, kinda wanted to go back and snag Overlord for $8.50, but I'll never make it in the 13 minutes before the store closes lol

Oh well, there is always another sale I suppose... pxc you made it sound like this isn't the first time they have done this sale, and it probably won't be the last ;)

I just got back from CC tonight and i talked him into giving me SUP:COM AF for $10 bucks.;) because it didnt even show up in their system. I also got COH OF for $10 bucks and PREY:COLLECTORS EDITION for $8 bucks.:D Damn good night!

Does this deal continue over this next upcoming week (2/17-2/23)?

If it does, I'd love someone forever if they picked me up one of the 10 buck copies of Mask of the Betrayer. I live 4 hours from the nearest CC.

Oh well, there is always another sale I suppose... pxc you made it sound like this isn't the first time they have done this sale, and it probably won't be the last ;)
Twice in one month was unusual. The last big console games clearance was over 3 years ago (2004 IIRC).
----

Even if the sale was on again this week (it's not), the best games are probably long gone.

Back