Circuit CIty 10% off items over $200 for AAA members

RancidWAnnaRIot

EspantaPajaros
I don't know if this is the right forum, or if you guys know this already..

but if you're an AAA member you can get 10% off most items over $199 at circuit city.. either online or in store..

I just got myself an HDTV 10% off...

at the AAA website look under shopping, and you will see how to get the 10% off coupon

I don't know if this is the right forum, or if you guys know this already..

but if you're an AAA member you can get 10% off most items over $199 at circuit city.. either online or in store..

I just got myself an HDTV 10% off...

at the AAA website look under shopping, and you will see how to get the 10% off coupon

does this coupon excludes notebook?

So all I have to do is go to CC and at the checkout say, "Hi, I'm Jim and I am an alcoholic." and they will give me a discount?

does this coupon excludes notebook?

Sorry buddy.. notebooks are excluded

So.. I went to the AAA site, signed up for the coupon.. i got an e-mail.. you can print it out (to do an in store purchase), or just type in the code when you do an online purchase..

now..

This is the fine print that lists what's excluded

*Exclusions: Valid through 12/31/2007. This offer is good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming consoles, notebook and desktop computers, Xbox 360, Panasonic Plasma TV’s, Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Oakley,Velodyne, Bose, Polk, HP MP3 players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder, Sony XBR TV’s, LG, Akai, ESA, KEF, firedog, City Advantage, Outlet and Circuit City GC purchases, delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Coupon code valid on-line, in-store, or at 1-800-593-4391. Barcode valid in-store only. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted. Price matching not available on-line. See store for details.

notebooks are exlucded sorry

BTW that HDTV i bought is AWESOME!!! (Olevia 27") it's a REALLLLLY GOOD DEAL lol.. the menu system and remote is alittle clunky.. but screw it.. the image quality is very good

You can buy 10% off coupons on Ebay for $1 all day long.

if you're an AAA member (like i am)... you don't need to buy it off ebay.. and you get it instantly..

i'm posting this for people that happen to already be AAA members (Like myself)

I'm not an AAA member, but I do get 10% off anything in CC that's over $199...

Preferred employee status rules!

CC has $15 off $100 coupons you can pick up at the counter when I went there yesterday - each one has a unique code. Doesn't work til next week or something.

Back