Cinebench23 13700KF 6100Mhz First out the box test

gerardfraser

[H]ard|Gawd
Thought this was interesting.

Cinebench23 13700KF 6100Mhz First out the box test. I just literally booted the 13700K set 61 single core boost to 56 all core.

So since first test not sure if clock streching,nor prime stable,not that I tested it but looks good for not trying yet.

My use case is PC gaming so I will run around 5800 all core clocks.
1666448169555.png

Cinebench23 Single without recording 2294- below normal setting,so not sure if good or bad,clock streching,I need to actually test.

2314.jpg

Last edited:
Why are half of the e cores missing in the ratios and even others missing in the VIDs? Try resetting the default layout in hwinfo sensors options.

Ummmm no ,I have it set the way I like it,not the way you want it.

There's no way he could know that you intended to disable half of the e cores when he made that suggestion since you didn't explain that you did it in the OP. In fact, you said, you "literally just booted" it implying that it was at stock settings other than the multiplier. No need to be condescending to a pretty good member of this community (and several others), especially when he asked you a question about it (and even offered a suggestion since you "literally just booted" the new CPU).

Last edited:
There's no way he could know that you intended to disable half of the e cores when he made that suggestion since you didn't explain that you did it in the OP. In fact, you said, you "literally just booted" it implying that it was at stock settings other than the multiplier. No need to be condescending to a pretty good member of this community (and several others), especially when he asked you a question about it (and even offered a suggestion since you "literally just booted" the new CPU).
No cores were disabled or harmed in the test

No cores were disabled or harmed in the test

Ok, why is there only 3 "e" cores showing up in hwinfo? Just out of curiosity. I'm looking at a 13700k myself. You said you set it up that way, but I'm confused.

Ok, why is there only 3 "e" cores showing up in hwinfo? Just out of curiosity. I'm looking at a 13700k myself. You said you set it up that way, but I'm confused.
The is a better question and not a demand.So the HWinfo64 was set up for 12600K.I removed 12600k ,put in 13700KF and went to Bios and set 61 to 56 for clocks.Added some +voltage so to make sure I booted. Got to desktop,open HWINFO64,setup the way I wanted for the 12600K and ran cinebench..I did not actually take the time to set it for 13700K.Two weeks ago it was set for 12900K,AMD 7700x.

The is a better question and not a demand.So the HWinfo64 was set up for 12600K.I removed 12600k ,put in 13700KF and went to Bios and set 61 to 56 for clocks.Added some +voltage so to make sure I booted. Got to desktop,open HWINFO64,setup the way I wanted for the 12600K and ran cinebench..I did not actually take the time to set it for 13700K.Two weeks ago it was set for 12900K,AMD 7700x.

Jeez, someone apparently besides Ripley didn't like the cornbread...

Changed settings,not sure if good or bad.Have not checked yet so 62-57
623.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone interested 13Th Gen Test in PC Gaming for CPU Boost clocks with 4 different power plans and 3 games,only 3 games tested because that is all I felt like editing

Tested On 13700KF with Windows 11 22H2 (OS Buile 22621.900) with Different Power Plans Up To 6000Mhz.

I set CPU clocks at 5800Mhz low to 6000Mhz max.May be easier to see CPU boost clocks in PC Games tested.

Power Plans tested for CPU boost clocks
High Performance Win11
Ultimate Performance Win11
Intel Core Ultimate LowPower Win11 v1-By Mannix
Intel Core Ultimate Performance Win11 v1-By Mannix

I tested 3 different games,two game just running around the other game a cut scene to see CPU boost clocks.

I also did not bother syncing to the 0.001 of a second,was just testing to see boost clocks.
00::00 BioShock2Remastered
00:36 Cutscene-The Devil In Me
01:31 Alien Isolation

Back